• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Bullet

Years
    I feel like everything's being rushed @.@ It's only the third episode, but the anime gives the atmosphere of it almost being finished \:

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2023
    Fourth episode it looks finished but still a lot of questions behind, that's why I like it, all these questions
    It reminds me of Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Episode 4

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I am liking it so far, but what's stopping me from loving it is the fact that it really is rushed.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Episode 4

Spoiler:

It was definitely rushed \: The pacing was way off in this one...Regardless,

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I actually like the main loli. Which is weird since I generally like busty charas like Kisara more. Her hair, though lel. XD

i think I would've loved this anime were it not for the super-fast super awkward pacing.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
    I recently started watching this and I was seriously impressed, even though the story does seem to just zoom past you at the sound of light, but I can see this getting stopped before it really hits its stride for some reason.

The Gastrea stages concept is really awesome and I'm secretly hoping for some super stage thats beyond anything theyve seen before.

Back