• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I only just realized, are you two using this game for your rivalry again? But then instead of directly killing each other, using an army of players and randomness in the game to decide.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I only just realized, are you two using this game for your rivalry again? But then instead of directly killing each other, using an army of players and randomness in the game to decide.

BLAGHBHABSHKJDBHAKJAAA

Translation said:
    Fool, I care not for your petty quarrels or your ridiculous leader. Whether my worshippers conquer this forum or not does not matter to me, for I could easily take control of this puny establishment with a flick of my tentacle.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well we have 30, though Gimme said signups would be closed three hours ago anyway :P

Years
  • ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT AND THE GAME IS BEGINNING. If you did not receive a PM from me that means you are an ordinary member of the Masses. You do not possess any abilities besides your vote during the day phase.

Night Zero​

They sat around a large circular table in a dark room, a single candelabra flickering in the centre of the table and dim lights around the edges of the room. Each of them wore a robe of deep green, a hood covering their faces.

One of the Blarzigordians rose to his feet
    "The President of the PokeCommunity will be arriving here tomorrow morning before the sun rises. It would be foolish of us to attempt to strike at him directly now, but fear not my brethren for there are many blasphemous non-believers for us to go for. The fools from the old RPC district, the workers from the Treehouse. All of them will submit to Lord Blarzigord's will or they will die."

"As it should be!" a female voice called from off to the right of the Blarzident to murmurs of agreement from the others gathered and even thunderous applause from one of the more excitable acolytes.
    "Enough now brethren!" the Blarzident called, silencing his fellow worshippers "The President arrives tomorrow morning and we have much planning to do before then if we wish to provide him with a suitable greeting. For Blarzigord!"

"Praise be unto him!"

Even as the Blarzigordian's spoke, other were on the move as well. The Agents of the ROA were in position, ready for another sleepless night full of hard work.

"Keep your eyes open" the Special Agent said as he patrolled the streets around the capital building located in the Underground district. A voice spoke to him over a bud in his ear, confirming their instructions.

In a small room not far from the Special Agent, a lone figure was sitting at a computer. Several face-shots were open in front of them, each containing little notes.
    "Excellent, you shall be the first of my followers and together we will lead the PokeCommunity into a new era free from these fools."
    Do you like my tentacles?

THE HOLY BLARGLE RULES​

• All pokecommunity rules apply
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two executions will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    • Unless you are a Blarzigordian or part of the Blasphemer mafia, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    • All Blarzigord Uprising discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For executions, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM
    • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
    • Praise Blarzigord.
    MINIONS PLAYER LIST​
    Foxrally as Lord Blarzigord
    gimmepie as The President

Sonata as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nagi as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    under_score as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Candy as ???
    No as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    eros as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as ???
    Fantome as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Infinite as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Mana as ???
    You don't make friends with salad

Ryo as ???

Good luck to you all!
    Remember, no posting during the NP. This NP will last approximately 24 hours or until all night actions have been submitted.

Last edited:

Foxrally

Years
  • ANNOUNCEMENT

Puny mortals, Lord Blarzigord would like to warn your of your upcoming doom that the night phase shall end in two hours and a half of earth time, regardless of whether myself or the ridiculous entity you call 'The President' have received your night actions. Enjoy your time while you can...

Foxrally

Years
  • -
    Day One​
    The President's helicopter landed on the rooftop helipad of the Underground's political building, defying all kinds of logic. The man within stepped out onto the tarmac as the blades of the helicopter began to slow, a grave look on his face. He was here where the Blarzigordian's were located and he was going to lead the charge to their demise.

A distraught Ash was waiting on the roof, she was to serve as his aid that day but in her state of pallor she didn't look like she was up to the job… or any job really.
    "Are you sure you're fit to work?" the President asked
    "Yes Sir." she replied "It's just…"
    "Yes what is it?"
    "You better just see for yourself..." Ash said, practically whimpering.

The President followed her inside and into an elevator. With a quick press of a button, he was en route not to the conference room as he expected but to the lobby.
    "What's going on?" the President started to say, however the doors opened and a sudden booming voice cut him off.

"Move away! This is a crime scene!" the Special Agent called, a silver badge displayed to demonstrate his authority. The President gasped at what he saw before him: a man was lying on the marble floor of the lobby in a pool of blood, impaled on a flag that had been switched to display the Blarzigordian banner.
    "Who is this?" the President asked, feeling sick to his stomach.
    "We have identified the victim as Eros sir. He worked in the pizza place across the street and was attacked whilst delivering a meatlovers to one of our staff." The Special Agent said, his voice professionally cold.

eros is dead. He was one of the Masses.

It was at that moment that arachnidsGrip staggered into the lobby from a barely visible door concealing a staircase, a blank look on her face as she walked directly through the crime scene and out the door muttering constantly to herself
    "Who am I? Where am I? Why do I feel like I have somewhere I should be?"

A lot of strange things seemed to have happened during the previous night. However some success seemed to have come to the President's task force as he discovered. The Interceptor and Special Agent both had managed to fulfil their most recent missions. The rest of the team had no good news to report though and merely spent their time asking questions that nobody could answer.

Even as the President's briefing occurred, two people sat at a diner down the road. Not noticing the zombie-like arachnidsGrip stumble passed the window. They were too busy speaking in hushed tones, peaceful music drowning out the words they spoke.

"Welcome to the beginning of our army. We will set this city free."

"It's a pleasure to begin working with you, sir."

One person was not paying any attention to the news. He had not killed the previous night; he had not heard his instructions. This had not happened before and it had made him nervous. Today it seemed though all would be well for a message was oozing over his bathroom mirror in a strange green slime.

Kill the 7th, 16th or 21st before the next day dawns. Blargh.

Lord Blarzigord grinned, displaying his rows of endless pointed teeth that reached to the corners of the universe. His uprising had just begun.

THE HOLY BLARGLE RULES​

• All PokeCommunity rules apply
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two executions will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    • Unless you are a Blarzigordian or part of the Blasphemer mafia, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    • All Blarzigord Uprising discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For executions, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM
    • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
    • Praise Blarzigord.
    MINIONS PLAYER LIST​
    Foxrally as Lord Blarzigord
    gimmepie as The President

Sonata as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nagi as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    under_score as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Candy as ???
    No as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    eros as one of the masses
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Jupiter as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as ???
    Fantome as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Infinite as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Mana as ???
    Ryo as ???

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So gunner has been silenced and brought down into a zombie-like state, and we also get to see the Feeder's message...

...ah fuck, that's a really easy riddle I'm soooo dead yay #IllusionOfDeath

Years
  • #IdidNotDieYaSillyGooses

The president was beyond enraged. Unprecedented fury boiled in his veins.
    Those damn Blarzigordians went too far and broke one of PokeCommunity's most holy laws.
    It was time to take matters into his own hands.

The President adjusted his scope and aimed for the back of Ice's head. With a satisfied smirk he pulled the trigger and blew his target's brains out all over his computer screen. Not everything was right in the world, but things were a lot closer now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So Candy, Jupiter, and gio7sm are the Feeder's targets tonight. No way to protect all three and root out the Feeder, as far as I can see

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I wonder what'll happen if one of them gets lynched during the day, one killed by the Blarzigordians and one by the Blasphemer. Then the Feeder is unable to sacrifice and will die. Unless you can sacrifice someone being killed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back