• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken or Infernape?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Blaziken all the way. <3

I know that Infernape may be faster, but that doesn't mean a lot to me.Blaziken has better HP and offensive stats and is an awesome Pokemon. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in the jhoto episodes. :3

So, even though it may lose in a battle with infernape, I still vote for Blaziken. =D

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I don't care about the 4th gen. starters that much, so I prefer Blaziken than Infernape! : D

Years
  • Infernape is what happens when a Primeape and a Flareon are put into daycare, so in terms of looks, Blaziken definetely wins, but therefore Infernape has by far better stats and movepool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Definitely Blaziken, purely going on looks. I haven't really used Infernape much, so i can't really tell about stats and battling...

Appulz

gimme applezzz :]
    Years
  • I would go for Blaziken, I dont really care about the 4th gen starters, though Infernape is stronger, Blaziken definitely wins in my book :)

Years
  • Ah, Blaziken. (Now, which one of these comments isn't an inside joke...?)It's evolution chain goes something like this: Torchick = Chick = Chicken. Combusken = Well, it could be a burning chicken, or it could just be a scarecrow hard to say. But we'll go with chicken. So far we have chicken, then chicken (or possibly scarecrow). Next comes Blaziken. It's...a rooster, you can tell by its neck. So we have A chicken (female), a chicken or maybe rooster (gender unknown...) and then we have a rooster (clearly male). Hmm.

Infernape has not proven itself (to me) with any lame inside jokes whatsoever.

Anyway, I'd have to say I prefer Blaziken. Infernape may be faster, but that's really it's only advantage. Plus, I love the art on Blaziken, and it's attitude as a torchic in the anime, and in the card game Combusken is like the heart of on of my decks. (unfortunately outdated.)

ShatteredRose

Thanks for Noticin'
    Years
  • Blaziken, based on looks, wins. I hate the stupid ape-like pokemon. I'd be fine with a cute little monkey thing, but an ape/gorilla/thing...no. Ick.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I like Infernape more. It proved to be more useful to me in my Platinum games. Blaziken is okay, but Infernape's battling technique is better.

Years
  • I'm more of an Infernape fan.. and not just because it has a Xenaesque Breast Plate =P
    I prefer it visually, and I do believe it's better in battle.
    Never been a Blaziken fan, I find it a little overrated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Blaziken.

For a start, Infernape's just a copy, and copying the 3rd Gen. is pathetic.

Also, Blaziken learns Blaze Kick

Lol, even Infernape can learn it through breeding -.- .

Ah, Blaziken. (Now, which one of these comments isn't an inside joke...?)It's evolution chain goes something like this: Torchick = Chick = Chicken. Combusken = Well, it could be a burning chicken, or it could just be a scarecrow hard to say. But we'll go with chicken. So far we have chicken, then chicken (or possibly scarecrow). Next comes Blaziken. It's...a rooster, you can tell by its neck. So we have A chicken (female), a chicken or maybe rooster (gender unknown...) and then we have a rooster (clearly male). Hmm.

Infernape has not proven itself (to me) with any lame inside jokes whatsoever.

Anyway, I'd have to say I prefer Blaziken. Infernape may be faster, but that's really it's only advantage. Plus, I love the art on Blaziken, and it's attitude as a torchic in the anime, and in the card game Combusken is like the heart of on of my decks. (unfortunately outdated.)

Infernape's only advantage is its speed ? lol it even have a better movepool than blaziken, beside that Infernape can smack down Swampert with Grass Knot while Blaziken cant.

Last edited:

Kingdom//Hearts

Learning to sprite! yay!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I like Infernape more than Blaziken becuase in my pearl and Platinum I usally only use my starter to battle and I like monkeys

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I prefer Infernape over Blaziken because I like how the avatar they created for the Infernape better than the Blaziken and I highly accumulate that Infernape can win over Blaziken.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
  • Well i hate the two. Although i'd prefer Blaziken of Infernape anyday.

Blaziken looks like a mishaped rocker and Infernape looks like an ape on steroids.

Years
  • In looks, Blaziken is better. But in a battle, Infernape pwns Blaziken easily :D

I completely agree. Personally, I did choose Blaziken since I have a habit of always picking the fire starter. However, in Platinum, I was going to choose Infernape but I changed my mind to Torterra so I could have a slot for Magmortar's epicness. =D

Iluminknight

Crunch! Add it to the heap!
    Years
  • I'd probably have to go with Blaziken, in addition to looking awesome it could single handedly sleep the whole elite 4 in ruby and sapphire.

Brush

Walking PokeDex
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Tactically, Infernape. It has greater stats and can learn a mix of different typed attacks. It's also faster, so your sure to get the first hit with Infernape rather than Blaziken!

Back