• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boing

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    What is the color of your toothbrush?

It is blue, with a white head-stem and blue and white bristles on the head of the toothbrush. It is electric :3

How many years would you want to live for?

I do not know. I want to live until I am satisfied with my life. Until then I would very much enjoy to carry on living.

When is our Mitula theme finished?

Erm... SoonTM

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH so you're one of those people serious about your teeth, that's nice.

What's your favorite piece of art that you made yourself ever? (yes, go and dig in your old folders)

What's your favorite pokémon trio? Duo?

Circuit

Years
    ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH so you're one of those people serious about your teeth, that's nice.

Yee. It's important to keep yourself clean and take care of yourself and the space in which you live. I never let any part of myself or my living space get mouldy or rank or whatever. I'm very clean really~

What's your favorite piece of art that you made yourself ever? (yes, go and dig in your old folders)

Boing

What's your favorite pokémon trio? Duo?

The legendary dogs that currently sport as the theme for the RPT mods, including yourself. My personal favourite of the three was always Raikou (funny coincidence) however Suicune was also a close second.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    1) What type of book are you in to genre-wise?

2) Who is your favorite author? If you have one.

Circuit

Years
    1) What type of book are you in to genre-wise?

Fantasy, thriller, or anything with a more mature theme to it really. I wanna start read crime books, if you have any to recommend B)

2) Who is your favorite author? If you have one.

Patrick Ness will probably be my long-standing favourite. His books are so clever, interesting and down-to-earth, despite being quite fantasy-driven stories.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Fantasy, thriller, or anything with a more mature theme to it really. I wanna start read crime books, if you have any to recommend B)

If I knew any very well known crime-genre type of books I would've gladly given you a list. However I'm only interested in fantasy-genre type of books lol...

Back