• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boing

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    How often do you hide under beds? Do you see it as a comfortable place? Can a couple of chairs suffice too?

What do you think about the similarity between 'naga' and 'Nagi'?

What do I have to do to make you change your avatar to this image for one week?
    Spoiler:

Sorry, no serious questions today.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    How often do you hide under beds? Do you see it as a comfortable place? Can a couple of chairs suffice too?

>_>

A couple of chairs will do if there's no bed available. But I make it pretty comfortable, if it's not already.

Don't even go there. That's 100% coincidence.

What do I have to do to make you change your avatar to this image for one week?
    Spoiler:

Sorry, no serious questions today.

You're gonna have to do quite a bit of convincing. I'll give you until the end of the GT to convince me. Send me VMs, don't clog up here XD

If you could trade lives with any one figure from history, who would you choose and why?

Erm, I'm not actually sure I would change places with a figure from history. Because I doubt I could fill such large shoes to achieve the same level of importance that they achieved. I'm happy to admire said historical figures from my computer right here haha

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Anarchy or Democracy?

Chaotic Diversity or Lawful Unity?

Helix or Dome?

Runeglave AP Ezreal or Runeglave AP Nasus?

Shin Megami Tensei or Final Fantasy?

Circuit

Years
    Anarchy or Democracy?

Depends on the current situation. But ideally, a balance of both is needed for a society to truly function.

Chaotic Diversity or Lawful Unity?

A chaotic diversity is always better in a system, coupled with the fact that the universe is constantly trying to become less ordered, as stated in the 2nd law of Thermodynamics. A lawful unity will ultimately end up collapsing, since everyone and everything naturally wanes towards being chaotic.

Helix or Dome?

I prefer Kabutops, so Dome.

Runeglave AP Ezreal or Runeglave AP Nasus?

Eerrrrr I don't particularly know what the "Runeglave" set-up is, but I haven't played either for sure.

Shin Megami Tensei or Final Fantasy?

Haven't played the first, so FF for me XD

Thought this gives me some insight in things I need to get up to speed on, so thanks!

Circuit

Years
    Favorite Geass user? :D

I've only seen the anime, and not read the LN, so from that I would have to say that lelouch is my favourite Geass user, while Suzaku is my favourite Geass abuser. Although if we're talking about the quality of the Geass then Charles is also interesting, but he doesn't really use it to its full potential like Lelouch does. I must read the LN though.

If we want to breach into Boukkoku no Akito territory (which I haven't caught up on yet) then Akito certainly seems interesting, but I want to see more before I decide there. (If you enjoy talking about CG message me :D)

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
    Speaking of anime, have you seen Gangasta?
    It's rather phenomenal in my opinion, and if you haven't seen it then I highly recommend it.

Circuit

Years
    If given the opportunity, which you become a real Ninja?

Yes. Absolutely. I would love to have the skills and strength a ninja would need. Would be awesome!

You've probably been asked this before, but what are the origins of your username?

So, I presume you know of the game, Ninja Gaiden? If not, it exists, and the similarity between Gaiden and Aiden has been a running joke between me and my closest friends in England. They convinced me to start a Youtube channel under that name and yeah, it stuck. Now I'm Ninja Aiden pretty much everywhere.

Speaking of anime, have you seen Gangasta?
    It's rather phenomenal in my opinion, and if you haven't seen it then I highly recommend it.

No I haven't, I will add it to my list of anime to watch, thanks ^^

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

wow what am i missing here?
    anyway, questions. sorry if any of these are repetitive o:

1. Beach or mountains?
    2. What is your favourite time of day?
    3. What is your favourite time in history?
    4. What one item would you save if your house was burning? Family members/pets are already safe.

Circuit

Years
    wow what am i missing here?
    anyway, questions. sorry if any of these are repetitive o:
    EDIT:
    Apparently, according to those in the GT Skype chat, I hide under beds with Nagas. You can look those up. Not sure where it came from but hey. Anyway, your username is very similar to the word naga, so there we go I guess. You're not missing much haha!

I wondered when you might show up here. At long last! XD

1. Beach or mountains?

For me, I really enjoy both. The seclusion of the mountains can make for a perfect quiet environment, whilst the beach is very sociable and fun. Both have their pros and cons. I don't think I'd enjoy being alone in the mountains though, maybe if I lived with someone.

2. What is your favourite time of day?

Whenever I can talk to you While that is true, I think I would have to say Dusk/Twilight in summer. It's so calm and warm yet not uncomfortable, and it's the time of day I feel best I guess. Definitely not mornings lmao.

3. What is your favourite time in history?

Erm... I don't really know if I have one. I'm not really a historical person. I prefer to look at the now, and the future. History doesn't really do anything for me. But if I had to answer, probably WWII? Not for any other reason than I find this particular period of time extremely interesting. Not favourite in like, I love this event, way.

4. What one item would you save if your house was burning? Family members/pets are already safe.

Well, I have two very sentimental childhood toys. One beanie and one hand puppet, who I still have. I have always had them, and likely always will. They would definitely be saved. And I'd probably take my photos too. They are all I have in terms of memories. Everything else can be replaced, albeit with a lot of effort and cost.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Is it ever good to live long?

Have you ever written poetry? If so, how did it go?

How do you tolerate eros?

What is one tool/technique you find that every artist cannot go without?

Do you like snails?

Circuit

Years
    Is it ever good to live long?

Depends on what you mean by long... I think living to a good age is a nice life to have, but if you mean immortality I think that would be more like a curse than a blessing. The worst thing would be to grow old and watch all your friends pass away before you... But hey, that's a long way away for anyone here on PC I'm sure.

Have you ever written poetry? If so, how did it go?

Yes, very occasionally. It's awful, and the hell am I sharing it here now! (Maybe one day)

How do you tolerate eros?

Quite easily. *shrugs*

What is one tool/technique you find that every artist cannot go without?

The ability to go beyond what you know, and step outside of your comfort zone. You need to be able to try something new, and not be scared by what you don't know. You need to be able to push forward an idea, without any knowledge on how the idea will turn out. Then you can begin to develop and find what creativity really is.

Do you like snails?

I like Gunner as a snail. She's... The only one. All other snails get tossed over the fence/road/wall or whatever happens to be nearby. WEEEEEeeeeeeee splat.

Circuit

Years
    Least favorite anime?

Hmm, so far? I would have to say One Piece. I could barely get 50 episodes into it, and it really just wasn't my cup of tea I guess. Not really sure why tbh, since I've watched the first season of Naruto (though I didn't really like that either) and Bleach, but Bleach is darker and more down to earth, and I liked that a lot more.

Would you go back to your old username if given the chance, for nostalgic purposes?

Maybe? I don't think I would to be honest, I much prefer my current one, and there's not a lot of nostalgia in my old username for me. Most users I used to talk to under that username have left, and no one would recognise it. So, I think I'll stick with this one for now :3

what kind of things do you see yourself doing in ten years

In 10 years? Well... That's a very good question. I really don't know myself, as there are a lot of directions my life could take, and a lot more directions I would like my life to take, but in between then and now I have no idea what might happen, or how my situation might change. Career wise I have no idea altogether, I don't know where to start thinking about that.

In terms of relationships, I'd like to have settled down with someone at this point, maybe preparing to marry? I'm not really sure, but I don't think I'd like to have children then. My future isn't really something I invest too much thought in, besides making sure I'm not going to run myself into the ground with nothing. Though it's a great question, and something I can't wait to get the actual answer to. One day at a time :)

Circuit

Years
    What do you feel now that you're a moderator? Do you feel any different or what?

Hmm. I think it's too early to say, but not really? The main thing I worry about is that other people will see me differently. I hope that doesn't happen.

Back