• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonus Disk Confusion

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
Years
  • I preordered mine yesterday..basically just for that disc..haven't gotten the disc though. My friend's gamestop was out or hadn't gotten it yet..so he's just waiting on it for me(it's nice to know the manager). Once it's in, I'll swoop in and be a happy dancing ninja.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • i preordered it on ebgames.com or amazon.com or something and i think they're gonna send the bonus disk until they send the game, which is gonna be like March 26th or something...
    stupid online preordering...

Years
  • I pre-ordered my copy from EB mainly so I can get Jirachi. I don't have a Gamecube but my sis does and when I have some money saved up I'll buy my own Gamecube and the copy of Colloseum I pre-ordered.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thanks Zapchu for the pix they look great!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I pre ordered mine yesterday for $5 then I went back and payed another $15.00, but today I just decided to get pay off everything and can just pick it up when its released which costs $68.99 Can. (for me anyway).

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • When I pre-ordered mine at Toys-R-Us, I could only put $5 down. I wanted to put down a $10 since that was all I had plus a $1 and $2 in change, but I couldn't. Luckily they gave me 2 $5's for my $10. At GameStop I could put down whatever I wanted that was $5+, but they didn't have the bonus disks. That's where I pre-ordered Ruby.

Tweak

hummm, i pre-ordered mine at toys r us for $5 down. then they gave me a coupon and stapled the reciept to it. the coupon states that i can get colloseum for $44.99

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    When I went to go get my bonus disk at ToysRUs it came up as $70 dollars. So if you wanted to buy the disk and didn't want Colosseum then it would cost you $70 bucks.

$70? The bonus disc for me was completely free when I pre ordered at EB Games, ToyRUs must be doing something wrong. With tax it came up to $68.99 for me, but thats because I payed for Colosseum.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The Bonus doesn't do anything but correct the Berry Glitch and give you a Jirachi. It shouldn't be $70. I'll check the EB later on.

Tweak

wait are we talking about US dollars Canadian dollars ot Euro Dollars here? o_O;; i'm quite confused. well, the total at toys r us here was $44.99USD (for the game)+$5.00USD (for the disk)

o_O;; i hope that $70 is canadian dollars or something else...or that's quite messed up.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It sounds like someone was being taken advantage of, if you ask me.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Yes it was Canadian $68.99 and thats with tax already added meaning it was $59.99 in Canada. And yes it is a bit strange for $70 just for the bonus disc...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I pre-order at target, which is the best place to pre-order. YOu get the bonus disc + a coupon for a free gba-gcn link cable.

My Jirachi is already at level 41. It grows levels soooo fast!!

Back