• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boredom strikes again D=

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    What do you do when you're bored in PC?

I just laze around looking at different places in PC...or I post in DCC when it's still active. XD

Years
  • I normally just browse around the forums and sometimes lurk really long threads. I even look at my profile quite a lot and search through my post history, then there's of course gazing at the Who's Online list. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I edit things til' I can't edit no more. Or..finally start up a conversation with people on MSN. Other than that..I normally write a song or draw a crappy little picture.

Years
  • I look on the New Posts page and hope I find something to mod. >:

Sometimes I might look though old threads... good times ;D I don't do that these days though. o.o

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I find no time too...even when I'm bored...

Editing makes everything look better while you're bored. XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Simple. Turn off the computer and do something else.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Umm... like right now? XD j/k I'll flick through some threads looking for anything of interest to me and then if there isnt, I would usually open another browser and surf the net looking for stuff or start my computer downloading things and leave the room.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Id either just browse through some threads reading my old posts and other peoples posts to see how the threads conversation is going or just watch some shows on my computer like 24 or prisonbreak. If im still bored then i would watch some episodes of any good anime.

~Kipper~

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Try getting people to chat with on MSN, watch anime online (that always works), read a few mangas, cook something to serve the family and get it over with, browse the older DCCs.

There's more, but I can't think of any right now.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • When I get bored on PC, I think about killing you people for boring me. :P

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • I only go to PC when I'm bored. And because I've got holiday right now, I'm bored. And if there isn't anyone on PC, I go sit on my bed, and think of something that I can do.

Years
  • I start messing around with things on my profile and view who's online. I also start viewing random threads just cause I'm curious as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I refresh the main page a lot, and go into my regular forums over and over again in the hopes that something interesting has been posted. If I'm really bored, I'll keep hitting the "New Posts" link.

Usually I just go to another site when there's nothing here. Or whine to people on MSN that I'm bored. :x

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Refresh, refresh, refresh. Go to LJ, then refresh my friends page [all fifteen filters] repeatedly, whine, then come back, then go to Gaia.

Back