• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Nahhh. Just keep working at it. Took me a few days to breed my Shiny Shedinja. :P But then again I also can breed slightly faster because of my whole setup and how I always aim to breed the most efficient way possible. That and ORAS has a breeding loop next to a daycare. xD Cause I am pretty sure I remember you saying you have X/Y, forgive me if I'm wrong. >3>

Nope! Omega Ruby here

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Howdy y'all come on down to Oblox's Ditto ranch for the best stud dittos in Hoenn.

I can clone you my timid, modest and jolly dittos if youd like and I have adamant too.

I'm only around to trade UK time 9-5pm mon-friday so youd have to be able to get on then, PM me if you want to sort this out.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I've been unable to breed anything due to my studies and me restarting both my OR and AS. I don't really have anything worth while on my X so I can't breed there.

I was thinking of a project for this month. What do you guys think about breeding a ice type Pokemon or a Christmassy type of Pokemon (stantler, Ect.). You could/can breed anything that has a winter form like deerling and sawsbuck. Let me know what you guys think.

Spoiler:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I dont have a shop Venitardus :p

I just seem to be supplying people with Ditos lately so was referring to my 'ranch'

Ice/Christmassy pokemon sounds like a good plan, ive always liked ice types but been annoyed by how weak they tend to be.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I was thinking of finally breeding my HA Auroras from the tournament.

Back