• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAaH!!!!....
    /Spaz attack.
    I am amazed at that prank nica... Nicely Played Good Sir~

Seriously, this video describes exactly how I feel right now. :DDDDDDD
    "OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAWWDDDDD"
    Congrats to the other winners, and a high-five to everyone to put so much effort into it. :P

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    SDLFJDKSKLJ YES OH MY GOODNESS

I was so prepared to just settle for something like second or third because other people had already said that they had more eggs but :@ IDK WHAT I'LL DO WITH IT YET BUT AAAH

-runs around in circles-

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Eh... I guess I'll have to pay for supporter status. (unless some1 is kind enough to donate to me :D)

But the thought of someone who got 5 eggs getting the exact same as I did (46)... it's just so FRUSTRATING!!! D:<

P.S. - the new egg locations are so sadistic... 1270/1590th post??? xD

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    That... would be why I stopped trying after they added 10 more. :P

Honestly, I understand why, but it really seems like the admins didn't expect so many people to find them all, so added the last 10.

Why do I think that?

The emblem.

"Finally, the 50th egg!
    This user managed to find all 50 eggs and earn a supporter gift card in Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt. "

Meh.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Second Place? o.O I... placed?? Osha.. Say WOTT? .o.
    Oh, wow, this is so frackin' awesome~! I don't know what to say. xD I just joined over 24hrs ago, so I seriously didn't think I'd amount to much. o.o I'm so thrilled about this. =D
    I had fun with this event and look forward to many fun times here on PC.^^
    Congrats to everyone and I applaud you all who participated. :3

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Congratulations to those that managed to get 56. Wow, great work!

Happy Easter, all, wherever you are. ♥

HOLY **** I WON TIER 5?! Wow, thank you so much... *Cries* I have to say, I was frustrated, but it was fun in the end. I practically grew up with Easter Egg Hunts, and this was definitely THE MOST CHALLENGING of them all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That... would be why I stopped trying after they added 10 more. :P

Honestly, I understand why, but it really seems like the admins didn't expect so many people to find them all, so added the last 10.

Why do I think that?

The emblem.

"Finally, the 50th egg!
    This user managed to find all 50 eggs and earn a supporter gift card in Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt. "

Meh.

Actually I created the emblem and the description after we added the last 10. Well, PPN added them after I listed but yeah. :x

@fenyx, no I'm not insane. :) Still, I'm glad everyone's happyyyy.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    None of them were easy at all.

Well, arguably the 59th Egg should have been the easiest...if you didn't close the announcement containing it, that is. XD I didn't even know that one counted at first; I thought the Egg was just stuck there to promote the event! Well, moral of the story: NEVAH CLOZ ANNOUNCEMENTS N PAY ATENSHUN 2 DEM :cer_laugh:

Second Place? o.O I... placed?? Osha.. Say WOTT? .o.
    Oh, wow, this is so frackin' awesome~! I don't know what to say. xD I just joined over 24hrs ago, so I seriously didn't think I'd amount to much. o.o I'm so thrilled about this. =D
    I had fun with this event and look forward to many fun times here on PC.^^
    Congrats to everyone and I applaud you all who participated. :3

Isn't that like a record or something - smallest timespan between joining PC and gaining supporter status? That must be like one of the best Easter Egg presents ever - and you got an excellent tour of PC in the process. XD Congrats!

Actually I created the emblem and the description after we added the last 10. Well, PPN added them after I listed but yeah. :x

@fenyx, no I'm not insane. :) Still, I'm glad everyone's happyyyy.

I'm glad to hear that - though you seem perfectly capable of driving everyone else insane with a few of those Egg locations. :)
    That's a scary ability ya got there, miss. >.<

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Awwwww I spent my easter in the middle of a pine forest in a wet cold tent away from family and missed out on this scav hunt :( Congrats to all who completed it and Happy Easter! (having my easter right now lol)

Cute emblem btw.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    No! You, no! I was so close! 3 more and I would have ended up with something! Sigh.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    sorry kaori I know this is our personal picture but I have to use it to contain the froth

@ EVERYONE
    don't forget that easter is all about this guy and how he loves every one of you despite of your inability to locate any eggs. (or in someones case their inability to hide them.. ;p)
    Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

happy easter everyone!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    O.O Wow, I was one egg away from 47, wow, one more and I would have won something. xD Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have given up so quickly.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back