• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ty saws :heart:

ok pms for roles will be sent out by the end of the day so no more sign-ups and we're finally get to get this ball rolling again sorry for the delay you guys!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
roles have been sent out if i somehow forgot you lemme know. night zero phase post incoming (though feel free to send in your night actions whenever just in case i fall asleep or something oop).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
NIGHT ZERO
"Are we ready?"

"Not yet sir. We're still missing two of us."

"Ugh. Well we can't fire them yet we need them. Let's give them a little more time."

"Yes, sir."

The town is quiet tonight, bar the little conversation that is taking place in the Break Room of the Burger Shop. One Employee taps his foot impatiently as he awaits the other members of their little group. Once they arrive it's time to put their plans into actions. Those damn customers that have been a pain in their asses will soon be no more. They're not only a menace to them, but also a menace to all of society. It's time for them to prove that.

No matter the cost.

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as ???
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
DAY ONE
"Finally. Let's begin."

So the day at the Burger Shop was .... not as you'd expect. For some reason there seemed to have been some sort of staring contest going on. How weird. Nearby is someone who is staring at one of those who is participating in said staring contest wistfully. Of course, any Employee who came up to try give them their meal would immediately been waved off.

"Later."

Excuse you? Didn't you order this food? Well ... later it will be. But not before some dealings happened in another corner of the Burger Shop.

While the Employees couldn't do much about the staring contest or the deals there were things that they could do. The moment the store closed one of them left to follow one customer. Meanwhile another had to do pursue another while on their way to their job. After months of dealing with his awful attitude and weird obsession with the Japanese Culture, they are finally rid of one nuisance.

It truly has begun.

DESINISHON IS DEAD. THEY WERE A CUSTOMER.

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as A Customer
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Staring contest maybe referring to two people targeting each other? Watcher type roles perhaps?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Also, I should have mentioned it, but I was given a gun last night!

Because of course they give me the gun.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'm turning it in at the next police buyback program.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
as if a burger place killed their own customers... can the management do something about this?? can y'all close the restaurant down???

the staring contest is... interesting, but i can't think of any explanation other than what bidoof's already said. it does seem significant though (so i'm glad it was mentioned because i, a terrible human being, did not read that flavour text before it was pointed out to me)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Also, I should have mentioned it, but I was given a gun last night!

Because of course they give me the gun.
Oh man, I feel so left out, no one ever gives me a gun :(

Also idk about the staring contest, but sounds like there might be a scum tracker based on the last part of the phase post

[Vote] Pecilia clearly an employee

Years

Also idk about the staring contest, but sounds like there might be a scum tracker based on the last part of the phase post

Nobody gives you a gun because you have the sense not to shoot d1.

As for your theory, I honestly don't think there is a scum tracker because the flavour specifically says the employees couldn't do anything about the staring contest. That implies it is two town roles and that perhaps there's no scum roleblocker.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Nobody gives you a gun because you have the sense not to shoot d1.

As for your theory, I honestly don't think there is a scum tracker because the flavour specifically says the employees couldn't do anything about the staring contest. That implies it is two town roles and that perhaps there's no scum roleblocker.
Mostly was kidding about getting a gun (though I can't remember a game where I actually got one) :p

"The moment the store closed one of them left to follow one customer."

This was the line that made me think tracker

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

no u [Vote]Superjolt

Anyways if EC was given a gun there's a good chance we have both a blacksmith AND a fabricator in the game, so be wary on using your guns also be wary on relying on vests for protection.

Years
It'd be weird to have a fabricator and not a blacksmith but I could potentially see a solo gunsmith. I'm thinking it's more likely we have gunsmith, blacksmith and fabricator though. That suggests there's someone else running around with a gun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back