• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • I think the idea is dumb and somewhat scummy (or at the very least anti-town)

Stay tuned for reads and further details at the 4:00 news (aka when I'm not at work)

Years
  • Unless you're just suggesting looking into but not necessarily immediately lynching active players?

Obviously I don't mean to lynch the only people talking. Hence the note of sarcasm in my reply to Pecilia.
    I just think that we should be paying attention, looking into them and if any investigative roles are paying attention - do your thing.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Obviously I don't mean to lynch the only people talking. Hence the note of sarcasm in my reply to Pecilia.
    I just think that we should be paying attention, looking into them and if any investigative roles are paying attention - do your thing.
    Sorry, misinterpreted what you said at first. I agree.

As for reads I think you're pretty townish for now, Kitty is also townish, already town leaning EC... that's pretty much it. I mean I see a couple of things I don't like (like Sawsbuck voting NL) but those things don't necessarily mean scum. It would be easier to read people if they actually posted though, maybe I'll come back and pose some questions to try and get people talking (I don't have anything to ask anyone right off the top of my head )

Normally I would be against this, but since "half the players are inactive" seems to be a common theme lately, I'd rather lynch someone that isn't doing anything to save the headache of trying to sort them later

So [Vote] Neon Sword sounds good, of course if anyone has any other serious lynch they would want to pursue I'm all ears

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There's still not very many votes lmao.

I'll give ya'll until tomorrow but this is the last extension (I swear).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would say it'd be silly for Ash to essentially state that some of the mafia are inactive via the narration there, but I suppose it doesn't help much either way

But if u wanna be meta like that, u know I'm more active on Discord than here *smooch*

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I would say it'd be silly for Ash to essentially state that some of the mafia are inactive via the narration there, but I suppose it doesn't help much either way

But if u wanna be meta like that, u know I'm more active on Discord than here *smooch*

Not all mafia were inactive. Got you now, scum!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Flavor text seems to be on the side of the town, abstaining would allow hopefully more information to come out from the next night, and would also hopefully give inactives time to actually say something.

I'm in favor of it, ##Vote No one

Superjolt

Years
  • The optimal move when you only get one NL in the game is really to save it in case MyLo is reached

Relying just on flavor text sounds like a bad (and lazy!) idea

Years
  • Also not a fan of a NL.
    Keeping my vote on Saws for now.

He didn't say anything until voted for and everything he's said since hasn't really amounted to anything beyond noise.

Superjolt

Years
  • Naku and Saws both get voted for not showing and both say practically nothing. Thinking of throwing a vote their way, but the question is... which one?
    Wait how do you go from this to "hey let's NL lol"

Now I'm reading this as you trying to deprive town of early info
    as if a burger place killed their own customers... can the management do something about this?? can y'all close the restaurant down???

the staring contest is... interesting, but i can't think of any explanation other than what bidoof's already said. it does seem significant though (so i'm glad it was mentioned because i, a terrible human being, did not read that flavour text before it was pointed out to me)
    mala why you so quiet? After Grand Idea Grab Bag, I'm starting to think you might be lurking scum
    Eh, why not
    /In
    Lulu I've seen you viewing this thread too a few times, what's up?

Also not a fan of a NL.
    Keeping my vote on Saws for now.

He didn't say anything until voted for and everything he's said since hasn't really amounted to anything beyond noise.
    GP if we want a lynch I'd suggest hopping on Neon, at least to tie with NL if we can't put an actual lynch ahead in votes

Otherwise convince another person to vote Saws and I'll join you so we get three votes there? I agree about him btw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back