• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
pretty sure that staring contest is town to town

on the other hand, scum tracker probs? alternatively, a stalker (since following and all that jazz but im leaning towards scum tracker if that's a thing)
> The moment the store closed one of them left to follow one customer.

so i read the posts and apparently this is old news

and i read the day phase post and i think that's three town staring contest kinda thing so could be something worthwhile? tracker/watcher/some other role that "looks at a person" maybe
town > < town
^
town

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Might be time to do a vote to get some people talking, like...

[VOTE] Neon Sword

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pecilia - 1
Superjolt - 1
Neon Sword - 1

Although phase technically should end tonight i'll extend it for another 24 or so hours for ya'll to get your votes in.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Naku and Saws both get voted for not showing and both say practically nothing. Thinking of throwing a vote their way, but the question is... which one?

Years
Naku and Saws both get voted for not showing and both say practically nothing. Thinking of throwing a vote their way, but the question is... which one?

Hard to say. This isn't that out of character for either of them. Saws is always more quiet and Naku generally doesn't start getting as vocal until mid-late game.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Where is everyone? Even as far as Day 1's go this is pretty disappointing

Also I really don't want this to end up with like an eight-way tie in votes

I think I'm town-leaning EC btw

Years
Hey would the n0 post mean theres someone always late to join the mafia chat

Not to be meta but

Thats also a thing

Years
Where is everyone? Even as far as Day 1's go this is pretty disappointing

Also I really don't want this to end up with like an eight-way tie in votes

I think I'm town-leaning EC btw

Also town-leaning EC at this time.

Hey would the n0 post mean theres someone always late to join the mafia chat

Not to be meta but

Thats also a thing

What makes you say that?

Years
What makes you say that?

"Are we ready?"

"Not yet sir. We're still missing two of us."

"Ugh. Well we can't fire them yet we need them. Let's give them a little more time."

So basically the story is one employee is an early bird while the other two are late af

-

Also no thoughts on three town staring contest? Where one in unrequited?

Last edited:
Years
"Are we ready?"

"Not yet sir. We're still missing two of us."

"Ugh. Well we can't fire them yet we need them. Let's give them a little more time."

So basically the story is one employee is an early bird while the other two are late af

Oh right, that.
I think you're probably right then that some of the mafia were late to the party. That'd suggest that some of our inactive people are most likely mafia which would normally be great... except that the majority of the players in the game are inactive.

Also no thoughts on three town staring contest? Where one in unrequited?

Personally, I got the impression it was just two people.

Years
Personally, I got the impression it was just two people.

Ok but hear me out

"Nearby is someone who is staring at one of those who is participating in said staring contest wistfully."

Thats like
Another person

Last edited:
Years
Ok but hear me out

"Nearby is someone who is staring at one of those who is participating in said staring contest wistfully."

Thats like
Another person

Okay, so not someone directly involved in the staring contest but a third person outside of that who is staring at one of the starers. That makes more sense, yes.

Years
Since we can't narrow it down from the pool of inactive players, I would suggest that our best bet to hit a mafia currently may actually be to look into the smaller pool of players who are being quite active. There's like 15 players in the game and only like 4-5 of us have really been saying anything (at most) so that's probably better odds?

Years
I agree, but I want to maintain my OMGUS vote on Super because I'm spiteful like that.

Well, Jolt is one of our more active players so you're sort of - very sort of - on the right track I guess. I'm a bit uncertain on my reads at the moment, of the active players how is everyone else reading everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back