• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bursting With Excitement!

What are you most excited for?

• Updated Graphics

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Journeying through Kanto

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Having your Pokémon follow you

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Reliving the Johto experience

Votes: 87 61.7%
  • The Pokéwalker

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • The Legendary Pokémon

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • The Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    So, what are YOU most excited for in Heart Gold & Soul Silver??

Personally, I just can't wait to see Johto and Kanto with updated graphics. I also love the pokemon following you.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Minions that follow you! (and aren't annoying anchors *glares at pikachu*)

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Yeah, i definitely think that will be one of the many cool parts of the game.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I can't wait for....... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've actually been waiting for these games since I was disappointed by FRLG. I sort of gave up after the advanced generation ended. But now I'm so convinced that this game is going to be perfect! PERFECT!!!!! The Pokémon following you is just the finishing touch. Lovely.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    It almost seems that these games are going to be Uber Games because so far they are including many elements from all different Pokémon games

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    I'm looking forward to reliving the Johto experience, even if I finished Gold again about two weeks ago, hehe. The updated graphics and "minions" are appetizers.

Years
  • I'm excited over everything about this game, but I voted for the any pokémon follows. XD Now, my trainer can feel safer at night with a huge Pokémon behind them. (I hope they keep the idea of seals for the pokéballs from dppt.) I'm also excited about being able to listen to the updated music. Team Rocket's theme sounds awesome. :D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I'm most excited for the nostalgia of playing them, seeing my favorite generation with new graphics and features. All the little features they're putting in are pretty exciting as well.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The games overall but I just want to see my Pokemon following me!

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    the whole Johto storyline was just amazing. from events to pokemon to small sidequests. the only issue i had with it was everything being such a low level.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • All of them! Specially reliving the Johto Experience! Once again, I get to use the Johto Starters! (LOVE YOU CHIKORITA! :D) Hahaha.... Can't wait...

This thread makes me go nuts! I wish the HGSS Will be released earlier and sooner! XD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • I just want to relive Johto!
    I'm playing the ShinyGold and LiquidCrystal ROMhacks to get myself ready for them
    <3

Also, I enjoy my poke slaves.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Going back to Johto. Deffinitally. And all that comes with it. I want my Cyndaquil back. 8D And Typhlosion. 8DD
    Solving puzzles in the Ruins of Alph, beating the Gymleaders, seeing many of the great characters again (Gold, Silver, Elm, Lance, Morty, Clair...), catching Pokémon with a great design. (Johto Pokemon are the best for me. ^^)

So, the whole package that comes with the Region.
    *starts humming the Goldenrod song*

Back