• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cafés, Restaurants and Food Stalls.

Years
  • Cafés, Restaurants and Food Stalls.

There are countless cafés, restaurants and food stalls in Paldea. From ice cream stalls to seafood restaurants to sandwich shops.

Have you ever used any of them or do you only use picnics to make sandwiches yourself?
    If you've used them, are there any specific eateries that you preference? Perhaps there's even a certain meal you often end up getting?
    If you haven't used them, why not? Are they too expensive or perhaps inconvenient? Or something else?

Edit, bonus question:
    Would you order any of these meals or their equivalents in real life? If there are a lot you would order, you can just give a top 5 or top 10.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personally, the only one I remember using was an Ice cream stall back in the very first town you pass through on the way to Mesagoza. I had just started my playthrough and saw all the effects meals had and tried out a couple of them. I haven't used any since as I'll usually just start a Picnic and make a Sandwich for any effects I need instead.
    That way I don't have to interrupt what I'm doing and go out of my way to a specific eatery or even remember what each one sells for that matter =P

There are more than 10 tasty looking things on this list, but I'd go with:
    -Dry Curry
    -Pinchitos
    -Pepper Steak
    -Dandan Noodles
    -Salisbury Steak with Fried Fixings
    -Potato Tortilla
    -Mapo Tofu
    -Ramen
    -Hot and Sour Soup
    -Strawberry Ice Cream

Roughly in that order, but it's not set in stone =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Visits restaurants from time to time. Skips the sandwich minigame whenever possible.

Pays less attention to the specific restaurant and more to the town.
    • Medali: Frequents these the most. Clustered most of them together, minus the Treasure Eatery.
    • Alfornada: Gastronome En Famille for Egg Power Level 2 and the straight road.
    • Montenevera: Sushi High Roller Sp. Carries the only Level 2 Raid Power restaurant sandwich and a Level 2 Humungo Steel sandwich too.

Typically looks for Egg Power when breeding, Humungo Power when hunting outbreaks for shinies, and the occasional Raid Power for multiple Tera Raids of one type (like Ditto).
    Avoided sandwiches completely before beating the game. Wanted to avoid affection benefits. Guessed (correctly) that it would work like Sword/Shield.

No. Would not order anything in real-life. Knows that much without even looking at any menus.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Compote du Fils in Medali (can't remember the name of the restaurant that sells it) is the only meal I really order because of the boost it provides to breeding. It's not something I'd eat myself-a single slice of fruit and a dollop of cream wouldn't be much more than an appetizer to me.

Back