• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Aeternum and Sparkin appear to be working together Honestly.

Honestly, I have an overwhelming desire to suspect you right now.

I never play so aggressive as to actively attack someone as I have GP when I'm actually mafia. The only time I really act this way, is when I feel that I have nothing to lose by dying or if my death would make it more interesting. You wanna vote me? go ahead. quit pussyfooting around it.

Sparkin

Aeternum and Sparkin appear to be working together Honestly.

Anything else that we don't know? I'm pretty sure that others have already said that. Should have more to say than that.
    And also, I remember asking you a question, but you ignored me.
    Adding that to your copycat post, I'm good with you.

[Vote] Ida13

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I just joined.
    I have literally not much knowledge of what's going on.
    I'm not saying you are working together as mafia, not at all.
    You could very well be a power role, which is why I'm not voting you.
    And as for your question, I'm indifferent about him for now.
    Also, I didn't replace Abby. I replaced SD.
    If you want to lynch me, go ahead
    But you are acting suspicious
    It's just appears a bit... weird how you usually agree.
    As for other suspicious looking users; I don't have any or any town reads.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly, I have an overwhelming desire to suspect you right now.

I never play so aggressive as to actively attack someone as I have GP when I'm actually mafia. The only time I really act this way, is when I feel that I have nothing to lose by dying or if my death would make it more interesting. You wanna vote me? go ahead. quit pussyfooting around it.

Not going say you're definitely mafia, because at this point you've just been so low-effort in your attacks on people for the most part that I don't see it. In general though, I don't like these defenses because of the WIFOM aspect.

I'm not going to just town read you specifically because you're being so... openly scummy I guess?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Honestly, I find aeternum's behavior from yesterday really weird, but I don't really think aeternum is 100% mafia from that. I'm not too sure about the Sparkin connection either since I wasn't quite in D2 to observe things, so idk last day phase and the previous don't really ring any bells for me.

I'd prefer to wait and see other people's comments. For now, I townread GP and Ida.

Also since I think I need to vote, [Lynch] Miah temp vote obviously

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Kiyo, I think Miah said she had an investigative role. You're voting for an un'cc'd investigative role? Seems a little sus imo.

I just woke up irl so give me time to take things in.
    I think it's weird how Sparks voted for Ida tbh. I've got a townread on her atm, and it's not strange for me to feel this way because most of us share a scumread on Sparks. I'm also not fond of alby's little "I have a shadow, but I'm not evil" comment... doesn't seem right?? Give me a bit of time to shake off the grogginess and I'll come back with a vote.

Years
  • [vote] aeternum

Consider this a temporary just-in-case on someone I'm not completely sure of while I try to work this mess out. He feels too obvious to actually be scum... but god that's so WIFOM.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    To be honest, Alvey's not the type of player (from what I've seen) to make it obvious that he's scum. The person who seems the scummiest to me atm is Sparks, but Kiyo's also in my book as well for voting the un-CC'd investigative role. I still think that Alvey might not be town, but I'm willing to believe him for now.
    [sacrifice] Sparkin.

Sparkin

To be honest, Alvey's not the type of player (from what I've seen) to make it obvious that he's scum. The person who seems the scummiest to me atm is Sparks, but Kiyo's also in my book as well for voting the un-CC'd investigative role. I still think that Alvey might not be town, but I'm willing to believe him for now.
    [sacrifice] Sparkin.
    Is this payback?

I also don't feel like posting a defense now, so that the next posters see this:
    I'm gambler. I've placed a bet on aeternum, and that's why I've been defending him so far.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Ok, your point seems valid.

But you'll be able to bet again in case you're telling the truth, so...

[Sacrifice] aeternum

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I figured you'd try and claim the exact same role as me. It's a shame I've been trying to make it apparent what I am from the beginning of the game although apparently not a good enough job.

[sacrifice] Sparkin

Last edited:
    Years
  • Go figure the two scummiest looking players in the game would try to CC each other. I dunno, but Sparkin's claim seems more believable given that he has actually been visibly defending aeternum. Which begs the question, just what is Alvey?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ack. Well... I'm willing to believe Sparks just this once, because his behaviour and his defence makes sense.
    [unsacrifice] Sparks
    [sacrifice] Aeternum.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm gambler. The first day my money was on melody which is why i tried to kill gp over her and then got salty.

Sparkin

Might as well join. You're a bad choice for a last bet, since when I flip gambler, the votes will be on you.
    [Vote] aeternum
    All that defense for nothing.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • thumbs-up.png

Back