• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
If that is so, then BidoofFTW can't be the Puppet Master. I went to investigate him last night but was unable to find him since he was in detention.

edit: or did I miss something

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
If that is so, then BidoofFTW can't be the Puppet Master. I went to investigate him last night but was unable to find him since he was in detention.

no u right

Sparkin

You missed something.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Night 2

Bidoof FTW was sacrificed. He was the Puppet Master.

We found this in his diary:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jake Paul and Gucci. The rap is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of classical rhyme scheme most of the lyrics will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Gucci's longstanding career, which is deftly woven

Looking for 1 replacement for SirDolan. @me or dm me on Discord, or pm me if you want in. The Night phase will last 24 hours.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
HyperMorian as the Witness (Hero Investigation)
Bidoof FTW as the Puppet Master (Psycho)
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
??? as ???
Melody as the Orphan (Hero Support)
Miah as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Night 2 (still)

SirDolan has been replaced by Ida13.

Abby has been replaced by Paranoia_

I'll end the night phase in about 6 hours from now.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
Ida13 as ???
Miah as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Day 3

L'Belle has been killed by the Tycoon!

His cabin was so clean, we couldn't find anything out about him!

The next Night Phase will be in 48 hours.

Miah must vote today or be replaced.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???​
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
Ida13 as ???
Miah as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Following up on the other half of the conversation that Melody posted... we have a number of possible leads but I always like the sound of baking some pie. Just... in case anyone wanted a shove in a general direction.

Years
Before the replacement, I was wary of Abby (now Paranoia). IMO, he was reaching about Nicki, seemed like a low effort attempt to frame her.

Another thing I noticed is coordination between Sparkin and aeternum. The previous day phase Sparkin voted with GP, the reason being a "gut feeling" which aeternum then joined; GP thought Sparkin was just being his weird self, but he scumread aeternum and then Sparkin sort of defended aeternum.

Thoughts?

The thought had crossed my mind it'd just be so painfully obvious. So I'm not so sure. Especially because it's so low effort from both parties.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yeah, that "he should have died" so I'll vote for gimmiepie is strange, and it's defense is terrible too.

That coordination sure is worthy a look.

EDIT: Nothing, nothing, really need to read correctly.

Last edited:
Years
Just noticed that if Miah is telling the truth about being an investigative role then we have our random role down. We could maybe start claiming soon?

Also, about the whole Abby thing, I wouldn't be surprised if he was just putting in very minimal effort considering he was getting so burned out with mafia. The way I read it it didn't look like he was trying to frame Nicki, just being really lazy.

Sparkin

Just noticed that if Miah is telling the truth about being an investigative role then we have our random role down. We could maybe start claiming soon.

There are two hero investigatives, which are not randed.

Sparkin

Not exactly sure what to make of this, seems a little scummy and also you were going to vote GP "just for shits and giggles" really? If you were a town that wouldn't be a great idea or reason, seems like something a mafia would do...

Yes, but I doubt they'd make themselves this careless, using shits and giggles as reasoning.
With this behaviour, this can be either Outcast or Bystander. Doesn't look self-aware as mafia would be imo

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Aeternum and Sparkin appear to be working together Honestly.

Back