• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It could very well be that she hasn't found anything interesting, but that wouldn't explain why she claimed that role on D1, seeing as she said Johnny was innocent. That's not usually something you claim unless you find maf, right?

Mr. James

I have already solved the game, with only one missing part of the puzzle. All that I need to hammer are the remaining of your reports.

Indeed, but let us remind that she claimed because Bidoof FTW had pressurized her with votes.
    And also, if you would be as kind to claim a role, that would help me find the entire mafia team. I am confident in the results.
    Unless you are not willing to? Which I would very much understand if you are not.

Mr. James

I have a feeling that you are innocent, and I just need evidence to prove so.

Last edited:

Mr. James

...Fine. If I must put the final nail in the coffin, then I will do it!
    latest
    As the court has seen, there were no murders from the mafia faction last night. There are two logical explanations for that happening.
    1. The mafia member that was selected to do the kill was blocked.
    2. The target that the mafia tried to kill was protected by someone.
    However, it is clear what transpirred. Someone was protected. And that would need me claiming my role.
    TiredPaleEuropeanfiresalamander-max-1mb.gif

I am the lifeguard.
    To prove my claim, there's the last night. The mafia did not succeed to kill anyone because I managed to save gimmepie from dying. Therefore, gimmepie is clearly not mafia.
    Which means that the only suspects now are purplecicada, Johnny, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan and Ida13.
    The motive I had wanted more reports from Miah was to see if she had found any guilty within this group, but it appears she's not here at the moment.

It is true that Johnny was found not suspect, but we must not forget that the Tycoon is able to appear non-suspect in investigations, which means he is still not clear.

I have asked purplecicada to claim a role to see if she would help this case, but it appears that she is one of the mafia. The explanation for that is that she has been watching the thread for a long time since I have asked her to claim, but she is refusing to do so. Which means...

3cCjzqK.gif

She is mafia.
    [Lynch] purplecicada

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I am the Principal. I actually forgot to respond to the thread. If I have to give a list of whom I detained, I will do so. But voting for me just because I was supposedly just looking at the thread is ridiculous.

Mr. James

I am the Principal. I actually forgot to respond to the thread. If I have to give a list of whom I detained, I will do so. But voting for me just because I was supposedly just looking at the thread is ridiculous.

latest

How interesting. You decided to claim only after I have made my point.
    However, your claim is not to be believed so easily, as anyone can claim any role.
    Prove that you are the Principal.

Last edited:
    Years
  • But why would you just lurk and not comment as town? If there's proof to be provided I'd definitely like to see it.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Johnny, I'm not lying, I did visit you. You were most likely roleblocked or something.

And I also have some information. Just last night, I found TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan suspicious!

For now, I'll wait for Nicki before I vote her, and you could kill Sawsbuck and Ida at night then?

Mr. James

Good job, Mr James.

I will claim my role now because it'll help us decide what to do at night. I am the Park Ranger, and I have information that should be of use. I was not told during N0 that I was visited, which would mean that Miah lied about visiting me or I was roleblocked or some other shenanigans.
    latest
    Thank you for the information. But however, your statement does not contradict's Maya's. Solely because you have not received a message does not mean that someone has not visited you.
    *Presents Park Ranger's Description
    "During the night, you may choose to heal anyone who visits you, saving them from death. Once per game, during the night, you may also choose to shoot another player. If you kill a player with this ability, you may no longer heal. "

Are you sure you are not mistaking this for something entirely different?
    The role states nothing about the owner receiving messages if visited.
    To be honest, I'm inclined to believe that she's mafia for now, it's really suspicious that she hasn't had any more reports and that she hasn't been killed by the mafia either.
    latest

latest
    True, her roleclaim during Day 1 has a slight chance of it being a lie, but I choose to believe in her. During Day 2, when Bidoof FTW was on the verges of being lynched she testified that she could not investigate him because he was jailed.

Now the question is: How did she know that he was jailed?

I have examined thoroughly through the day phase and I found no witness stating that Bidoof was jailed during the night, which would mean that only Miah, the Principal and Bidoof would know that.

3DPConfident.gif
    And how does that make her innocent?

A mafia would have kept quiet about their abilities.

As said before, if any roles action fails, they ones who performed said action would get notified.
    Let's remind what transpirred on Day 2.

Day 2

HyperMorian was strung up by the Puppet Master. He was the Witness.

We found this in his diary:

Through her Orphan power, Melody is able to speak to the living as a ghost today!

You have 48 hours until the next Night phase. If you have any Day actions, you may submit them now.

Abby and SirDolan must vote today or be replaced.
    Notice any similarity?
    There was no mafia kill on Day 2.

Which means that Miah couldn't claim that she couldn't investigate Bidoof if that meant to make her a suspect to the Principal if she were to be mafia.
    Therefore...
    8pKyvAR.gif

Miah is innocent.

I'm also inclined to believe that purplecicada is mafia and I'm torn between sawsbuck and ida for the remaining mafioso, so I'd say today we lynch either Miah or purplecicada.
    Correction: If you truly are the Park Ranger, then the only suspects are purplecicada, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan and Ida13. Miah has already been proven Not Guilty by me, and she presented evidence that TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is mafia.
    There is no reason to be torn.

Also, the mafia will definitely kill Mr James tonight, but that leaves GP and I to kill at night freely. We could lynch Miah, and kill 2 of Sawsbuck/Ida/purplecicada during the night, or whatever combination and the game is ours. (if we get it right)

Indeed, if we lynch someone today and kill the other two at night, our problems would be solved.
    But, there is one problem with this scheme.

phoenix-zoom(b).gif

It's LYLO!

There is no night phase if we fail today's lynch. One tiny mistake will lead to town's loss.

With that in mind, I will keep my vote on purplecicada, or I will change to TheSawsbuckFan if necessary.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have been busy irl with other commitments, so I was actually not able to respond to anything yesterday. James said himself I didn't have to claim, and I must have saw that and then closed the browser on my phone. But I have been pushed to claim, and there you have it. I am the Principal. Unfortunately, most of the people I detained are now dead and can't actually prove this from them.
    N0: Abby.
    N1: BidoofFTW.
    N2: TUSF.
    N3: Actually, I missed this one. Admittedly I had other commitments, and my sleeping pattern has been pretty naff recently.
    N4: Johnny.

I think we're looking at either Ida or Saws. We can vote Saws off today and then one of you could shoot Ida this night phase, seeing as she hasn't claimed anything.
    [sacrifice] TUSF.

Mr. James

Theoretically, could we abstain from voting and then kill 2/3 tonight? Would that work?
    latest
    Yes. Yes, that would be possible, but I see no reason in doing that when we already have a confirmed mafia.
    And plus, there is something that made me think that it will not be 2/3 shot during the night...
    [Lynch] TUSF

I have been busy irl with other commitments, so I was actually not able to respond to anything yesterday. James said himself I didn't have to claim, and I must have saw that and then closed the browser on my phone. But I have been pushed to claim, and there you have it. I am the Principal. Unfortunately, most of the people I detained are now dead and can't actually prove this from them.
    N0: Abby.
    N1: BidoofFTW.
    N2: TUSF.
    N3: Actually, I missed this one. Admittedly I had other commitments, and my sleeping pattern has been pretty naff recently.
    N4: Johnny.
    But--
    The point was to claim or to say that you would not claim...
    I think we're looking at either Ida or Saws. We can vote Saws off today and then one of you could shoot Ida this night phase, seeing as she hasn't claimed anything.
    [sacrifice] TUSF.

I somehow inquire to disagree with your take on the actions...

latest
    We are currently 7 players, in with 3 are scum. A basic math of 4 against 3.
    [*]If we lynch correctly mafia that makes 4 against 2, and plus the shooting during the night which will make 3 against 1, basically autowin for town.

However, I must warn that if the shooting goes wrong, it is an instant loss.
    [*]We lynch correctly mafia, which makes 4 against 2. The shooting during the night maked it 3 against 2, and including the mafia shot...2 against 2.
    We lose.

Why is that?
    Of course, today we will lynch correctly. But everything changes during the night. If both the rebel and the mafia shoot innocents, town will lose.
    This has been the mafia's plan for today all along. To make the rebel shoot an innocent.
    3DPConfident.gif
    However, I have seen through it.

I think we're looking at either Ida or Saws. We can vote Saws off today and then one of you could shoot Ida this night phase, seeing as she hasn't claimed anything..
    There is something that strikes as weird in your statement. If you really thought of yourself as an innocent, there would be 3 other people who you'd see as mafia, but I only see Sawsbuck and Ida13. Why only two?
    And furthermore, without hesitating you said lynch one and kill the other during the night...Such attempts should be put more efforts into.
    The reason why you have not said a 3rd person is because you were afraid to blow their cover.
    You do know that by claiming one role means that you are counterclaiming Johnny, right?
    There is no way you can both be innocent.
    Seeing as purplecicada does not want to ruin Johnny's claim, that can mean only one thing...

phoenix-zoom(b).gif

Johnny, purplecicada and TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan are the mafia team.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Maf team couldn't possibly involve me! I think it's Miah...

[unsacrifice] TUSF
    [sacrifice] Gimmepie

Mr. James

I like how you have both decided to give up and now are trying to blitz. You do know that you are voting the confirmed innocent, right?
    I had in my thoughts that I was perhapps overreading Johnny, but this proves otherwise.

I mean, we had pretty much agreed on TUSF and Nicki already, right?
    Come on now, there is a blitz going!
    [Lynch] purplecicada

[Vote] aeterunum
    Well, you aren't working together as town.
    Maybe two mafia knowing one is going down, fighting over a role.
    Or maybe one of you claimed honestly.
    If aeternum is the role claimed, then Sparkin is probably mafia. Same goes for the other.
    Or maybe both are panicking town.

To think that we are going to lose because of inactivity...

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Night 5

lmao that actually happened xD

gimmepie was sacrificed. He was the Rebel.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Johnny as ???
    aeternum as the Gambler (Bystander)
    HyperMorian as the Witness (Hero Investigation)
    Bidoof FTW as the Puppet Master (Psycho)
    gimmepie as the Rebel (Hero Killing)
    L'Belle as ???
    Desox as ???​
    Mr. James as ???
    Sparkin as the Biker (Outcast)
    Ida13 as ???
    Melody as the Orphan (Hero Support)
    Miah as ???
    Paranoia_ as the Virgin (Hero Decisive)
    purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Day 6

this totally wasn't late because I went out yesterday and was too tired when I got back. nope.

Ida13 was killed by the Tycoon! She was the Loner.

The Villains (Johnny, purplecicada and TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan) have won the game!

Points (and maybe some trivia) coming soon!

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as the Tycoon
    Johnny as the Stalker (Villain Support)
    aeternum as the Gambler (Bystander)
    HyperMorian as the Witness (Hero Investigation)
    Bidoof FTW as the Puppet Master (Psycho)
    gimmepie as the Rebel (Hero Killing)
    L'Belle as the Principal (Hero Killing)
    Desox as the Park Ranger (Hero Protection)
    Mr. James as the Lifeguard (Hero Protection)
    Sparkin as the Biker (Outcast)
    Ida13 as the Loner (Random/Hero Killing)
    Melody as the Orphan (Hero Support)
    Miah as the Priest (Hero Investigative)
    Paranoia_ as the Virgin (Hero Decisive)
    purplecicada as the Maid (Villain Deception)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back