• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Skateboard?

Can you skateboard?

• Yeah

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Yes and I'm good at it

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • I've never tuched a skateboard

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Not really. I tried it a few times but never really got into it. One of my first times was when I got a Legend of Zelda: Oot skateboard/scooter (which was awesome). Another time was when my sister's boyfriend was skating more often than he usually did and he would do tricks and skate on our block (a dead end). I saw him having fun and I saw the guys on tv soar on those boards off those ramps and into the air and it made me want to try it.

Alas I never got into it, although it looked fun. Maybe I'll pick it up again.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, I remember trying to teach myself how to skateboard when I was about twelve. It... didn't quite go so well and I eventually gave up.

I do believe I can get myself moving and simply go in a straight line or make very broad turns, however, I don't believe I could do any tricks or go faster than two miles an hour. -.-

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • i got a skateboard when I was 11 or 12 for Christmas. It was around when tony hawk pro skater game came out. That was my inspiration. I could ride around on it but i never could do any tricks so it got boring.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    No never touched one, I can run well, why skate? When running there is less chance of getting hurt and its slightly cheaper/free.

Years
  • Yes I can =D I can't do all the nifty tricks...I can do some minor ones but I can defo skateboard ^_^ Took me a while when I was younger to learn and I haven't done it in a little, but I can skateboard.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have never ever rode a skateboard, let alone touched one. I think I cant skateboard anyway.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I can stay on one at modest speeds and turn somewhat, but I'm probably not good enough to use it as a form of transportation. Besides, drifting in a car is way more fun. ;)

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • I only skate at a friends and at the park. I can ride it really good but I still can't do any tricks yet.

Still kinda practicing other kinds of tricks right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Not without breaking something I can't.
    I don't have very good balance. I can ride a bicycle and that's it. xD;;

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I've never touched a skateboard. ._.;;; Even if I tried, I probably wouldn't be able to skateboard because I have awful balance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    LOL. I tried once, when I was eight. I was all bundled up in kneepads and wrist guards and elbow pads because I was so scared of hurting myself. XD;

Needless to say, it did not go over too well. I haven't touched a skateboard since and I don't think I ever will. I'm far too paranoid. XD

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I started skating when I was five, all I could do was ollie, then my dad smashed my skateboard cause I spent too much time outside o.O

Then I started again in grade 5, and just stopped after a few weeks.

Started again a few weeks ago, I can still do ollies, manual for at most 5 seconds, and do some freestyle stationary. Not perfect but it's fun I gotta admit ;D, even when I stuff up.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I've tried, but i am not coordinated enought to do it. 4 years of trying to learn out the window... -sigh-

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nope~

Can't skate for crap! -.-
    I can ride it, but I can't even do an olly(sp?). x_x;
    I could almost do it riding these Wal-Mart boards at Wal-Mart with my friend! xD

But, nope, can't do any tricks for crap. :/

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Yep. I can't do anything fancy, or anything, but I can do the standard ollie. I can manual for around 15 seconds. ALMOST kickflip. Although, I'm not REALLY big into tricks, and such. I get most of my thrills just skating down large hills, going as fast as possible. As my friends dad is a cop, we have a radar gun, to check our speeds. My top speed is, believe it or not, 36.something mph. Yeah, I know WTF. Luckily I didn't crash and burn, or else I'd be jacked-up. That actually happened about a week ago. I currently skate on an old Darkstar, although I plan to get a new Element soon.

Back