• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take spicy/hot food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I love spicy foods XD Even though it makes my tounge burn...it tastes really good. I always put hot sauce onto my Chinese noodles and friend rice. Also, on burritos. I thought of this topic because today I got some chinese noodles and I wasn't paying attention to how much hot sauce I put in, then I didn't have any water and I had to run to a drink store and buy a drink. -_-;; It was annoying...and my mouth was burning. >P But it tasted sooo good! Spicy foods rock!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Me and my brother can take spicy stuff better then our mom and dad. My mom is Vietnamese so we should be able to take hot stuff.
    And I do like some spicy foods. Like noodles where they have them real hot red peppers in it. Mmmmm I want some right now. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Spicy food is something that I'll eat... but not choose to eat normally. I'd rather have a Sunday roast dinner than a chicken curry or something. Obviously if the opportunity comes along, I'll have the food, and I think I'll be able to take it (I hope ^_^), but I normally miss out on such foodstuffs.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My mom is a mexican lady who cooks really well. How can I not like spicy foods? XD

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    When I was about two my mom says she made a spicy cheese sub for my dad and he left the room for a few minutes and when he came back I had eaten the whole thing. So spicy food doesn't bother me.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I like spicy food too ^^ I've tried Tom Yam (Thai cuisune I think), Curry, Chicken rice chilli (that one is really hot, and has garlics in it), and Sambal Chilli with Nasi Lemak (Coconut Rice, I think). Can't think of more at the moment ^^;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    Me and my brother can take spicy stuff better then our mom and dad. My mom is Vietnamese so we should be able to take hot stuff.
    And I do like some spicy foods. Like noodles where they have them real hot red peppers in it. Mmmmm I want some right now. XD
    Really? I never knew that. o_O;
    I…very very rarely have them so I really dunno if I can. My palette is very very limited, and whatnot. I've abhorred many people when they say "You_haven't_tried that!?" XP

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    dumbthingy said:
    Yup. I do like spicy or hot food (especially Mexican food), as long as it doesn't have too much garlic in it. I can't stand garlic.
    ^^;; I like garlic bread though, but it's not spicy.
    Garlic's good for health, but bad for breath. Urg...but I love taking large amounts of chilli with it inside as part of the ingredients from the school's chicken rice stall.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    For some reason, whenever I eat spicy food, for the first 20 seconds, joy seeps through my mind and after that, DEATH BEFALL ON ME... :badsmile:

No, i cant take spicy food... :disappoin

Rave :tired:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    raveberuk said:
    For some reason, whenever I eat spicy food, for the first 20 seconds, joy seeps through my mind and after that, DEATH BEFALL ON ME... :badsmile:

No, i cant take spicy food... :disappoin

lol. If the food's too spicy, I won't touch it. I can eat those that I'm usually used to eating since young.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I dont hate all spicy food though...

I like McSpicyDouble
    Extra Spicy Chicken
    Spicy Pizza
    Spicy Indian or Indonesian or Chinese Dishes

I dont like food that containes green chilli, red chilli, or all kind of chilli....

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    My dad has his own recpie for enchiladas that we eat often, (It's his favorite dish, actually) so I'm pretty confident in my ability to cope with spicy food.

...Peppers though...
    That's another story...
    *Recalls when he licked one and began panting like a dog*
    Holy enchilada, hehe...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Sometimes I can take it, when something needs that extra kick for flavor XD. But other then that when its too much and not needed, its sometimes too much for me to handle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    I've abhorred many people when they ay "You_haven't_tried that!?" XP
    Speaking of, have you tried Chinese food yet? o_o *poke poke*

Anyway, noooo, I really can't take spicy foods that much. When my brother and cousin get together they'll just constantly dare each other to put tons of hot sauce on all of their food and stuff, and I'm like, 'Eeeew! You guys are gonna blow up one of these days!' The only time that I'll eat MILD sauce is when we're eating Mexican food, lol. On anything else... blech! >_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back