• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take spicy/hot food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Thanks for pointing out my typo to everyone Kayleigh. XD
    No, I haven't. Nor did I get enough votes to try salad. XP

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No problem. I love pointing out dumb things that people ay. XP Lol, J/K.

And... you haven't tried salad? Whoa! You should--It's so healthy! How many things have you tried? (If one of the members here ever goes to Kansas then I'll pay them to visit your house and force-feed you healthy things! O_o)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not much. No one around here cooks and I more or less fend for myself with sandwiches and the like. I'm sure I could get a salad if I wanted one, but no one has yet motivated me to. >.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well... You could always drive to Burger King and get one for a dollar, lol. McDonalds has them too!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My mom actually has the restaurant picked where I'm getting my first salad. o_O; She says they have the best ones.
    …but we're getting off topic, return to your discussion of spicy foods, another thing I haven't tried.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    totodile said:
    I Love spicy/hot food. I like hot sauce. XD

*dumps a jug of hot sauce on totodile*

^_^; Now I know what to get you fer ur birthday present...even MORE hot sauce! *steals from Taco Bell*

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    My country is well know for it's hot sauces and chilli....off course i am IMMUNE to that stuff hahaha, hot sauce in a taco is good! ^~.I can even eat peppers, just like that.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I may have Asian origins, but no, I would rather die than scoff down a whole plate of curry noodles. Why would anyone want to taste their food with pain receptors just keeps me awake the whole night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back