• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see anything at all on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    How exciting, it's just like the Great Eclipse of '52.

Seriously, I hope this is rectified soon. I'm really annoyed.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Ehehe... I found a way to avoid this annoyingness...

With Firefox
    Go to Tools ==> Options ==> Content ==> Colors... ==> Untick "Allow pages to choose..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I'm not amused by this either. If it was a hacker, then that hacker did too much of a good job. >_>;

Not really, after all, we can still post and all, thus meaning that it's most likely an april fools joke, and since there's no real way of retribution, since they're the staff, that makes this highly innapropriate. >_>

Years
    I can hear the admins and moderators laughing at us now *squints* unless that's my concience (sp)...
    Hm... (this notepad thing is going well for me...) Funny how the some Admins and Moderators seem to come post at these threads, and seem rather a bit calm about this whole issue, with this happening to all 'plain members'. Rather a bit out of charactor, isn't it?
    *copies, and pastes onto forum*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Icy Soul said:
    I can hear the admins and moderators laughing at us now *squints* unless that's my concience (sp)...
    Hm... (this notepad thing is going well for me...) Funny how the some Admins and Moderators seem to come post at these threads, and seem rather a bit calm about this whole issue, with this happening to all 'plain members'. Rather a bit out of charactor, isn't it?
    *copies, and pastes onto forum*

Yet another reason why I don't believe any of the crap they've fed us so far. :3 Whether or not the admin was hacked previously, or just fabricated for the purpose of this joke, it doesn't matter, there's nothing appropiate about this.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Meh, this isn't really making my life miserable or anything, but it's a little inconvenient. I can survive until the truth is revealed though. Until then... *lights candle*

EDIT: And I still can't convince myself that it's a hacker, either. If someone really wanted to hack this site, it'd probably be easier just to remove everything and make the homepage have a big "hacked by ____" message. That would take less time, and it'd be harder for the admins to fix. I doubt most hackers would go to all this trouble. The only way I could imagine it's be a hacker is if somebody got an admin's password. And do you really think a hacker would make a nice pretty little "pokecommunity" banner for a hack style?

Last edited:

Kurosaki

There, I got OC back... I think. Can someone check it for me? Oo

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    unny how the some Admins and Moderators seem to come post at these threads, and seem rather a bit calm about this whole issue,
    Oh, I'm so sorry, is this more appropriate?

Oh my GOD! Oh my GOD! OMFG I've been hacked! I can't do ANYTHING in the CP or change skins! Someone hold me!

We try to stay calm when crap like this pops up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back