• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see anything at all on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Crap, this is wierd. I don' like it! i NOTICED THAT i COULD SEE mOD lOUNGE ALSO. (Srry my caps is messed up)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Heh, well, I hope it is an April Fool's joke, because that'd be mean and horrible if someone hacked into PC like that/this. I think it's funny... a little. XD

Yay! I have an excuse to type in Royalblue! XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    woot! I can see again! I missed seeing you PC!! *huggelz*

So, who exactly was saying he didn't know about the blAckout?
    O_o

FlameStormPyroHydro

Your shadow...or so you think
    Years
    Yeah that's nice for you all....but what about thoses of us(Though from the look of it i may be one of the very few....-.-) that use SBC/AT&T Yahoo browser? I tried your thing and it doesn't work. -.-

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I personally think it's hilarious to see you all freakin' out like so. XD XD XD I mean, some people whom I know to be calm and serene are like 'omfg' tear my hair out!

But don't you think you're giving the staff a rather hard time? XP I mean, even if it's a joke, it's a joke as I said on the other thread. Jokes. It's not a major issue, and I'm sure it'll be dealt with after April Fools if it is a joke. I'm sure we all can live ONE DAY without PC being easily accessed, and with so many shortcuts around it, I think it shouldn't be an issue for a lot of people.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well...now I'm beginning to doubt this is a Staff played joke...

Apparently, there is a hacker by the name of Todoroki who had his "brother's help" in hacking PC...

Dude....this place is screwed...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Meh, to me it's an April Fools' Day joke.

If someone were to hack the board, they'd by human nature do a lot more than merely change all the CSS properties around. I expect this to be sorted out come noon.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OMG. PC is fine but my computer is fing screwed from this!! Someone breached my computer!!! :(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Um everyone, shouldn't Steve have made a back up before this disaster happened?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    Meh, to me it's an April Fools' Day joke.

If someone were to hack the board, they'd by human nature do a lot more than merely change all the CSS properties around. I expect this to be sorted out come noon.

I thought of it as a normal joke but it couldn't have gone this far..
    This "hacker" is a complete noob when it comes to this line of "work".

I mean...(I CANNOT belive I'm saying this..) Check the Mod Lounge...

That little bastard is terrorizing the forum..

And no Mod can do anything about it..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    coolmaster said:
    Um everyone, shouldn't Steve have made a back up before this disaster happened?
    He did, and once he contacts vB, they'll walk him through finding a way into using CP powers. If worse comes to worse, we can always just do a database reset.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    He did, and once he contacts vB, they'll walk him through finding a way into using CP powers. If worse comes to worse, we can always just do a database reset.

This is definitely not a time fore this...but this reminds me of the Matrix...a failed utopia that had to be reset because it was screwed up..

Yeah...well..resetting the database will sure as hell be a pain for the history this forum has been through..

All I can say is good luck..

FlameStormPyroHydro

Your shadow...or so you think
    Years
    Well...I don't think it's really a hacker. I mean, come on! If you were a hacker and got total control over a big forum like PC...wouldn't you edit stuff, like have the themes say stuff like 'I rule(Like his/her profile reads)' or 'i own you all' or random cursing? I don't know about you, but I would! Not making it all black with a nice little mock banner in the corner. Plus....hackers have better spelling then that, well, most of them do anyway....

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    I thank the person who let us be able to see the Mod Lounge, because there is a wee post of a clue. I believe the guy who wrecked PC is ____ no not the member, this random guy, is because well, mods were talking about deleting the DCC and _____ random guy comes and says that it will be true, then suddenly the DCC is gone! Strange...How he can post in the mod lounge while we can't.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    I thank the person who let us be able to see the Mod Lounge, because there is a wee post of a clue. I believe the guy who wrecked PC is TOdoroki is because well, mods were talking about deleting the DCC and Todoroki comes and says that it will be true, then suddenly the DCC is gone! Strange...How he can post in the mod lounge while we can't.

He must have given himself system wide power, so he has permissions to post anywhere, whereas we are still members with simple powers. Still, I hope this fool gets a brain hemorrage and suddenly dies, he's certainly deserving it.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    okay okay, my comp is fine now, i went to virus check and it deleted a trojan O.o; someone sent me a trojan!!!! Its fine now though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back