• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see anything at all on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    XD I can see why the staff decided to do this, it is quite amusing to watch other members get frustrated with this whole ordeal. lol This is clearly an April Fool's Joke, I've been on PC long enough to know about their jokes so I am not fooled at all XP You can all continue to argue about this whole thing being a work of a hacker or a joke, it just makes it even funnier to watch anyways XD For all of those that understand this, just calm down and highlight everything and read it, I know it's annoying to do, but we'll just have to live with it until April Fool's Day is over >;p

Years
    I'm sure if it was a hacker's doing, this all would have been fixed the second the
    Admin saw this. Admins *usually* move quickly.

I gotta admit though, rather a bit early for an April Fools joke isn't it? Unless it's
    already April Fool's day to the Admin or one of the Moderators due to the time
    zone thing.

In the mean time, like Chiru just said, *lights candle*

I don't see this being inappropriate. I mean really, saying that makes you look like
    the Super Nanny or something. It makes us think of the Admin being a more 'fun'
    person! Especially to do something like this on a Holiday! Proves the Admin and Mod's
    aren't boring people, that they're human! So lighten up! (no pun intended) >.>
    It won't hurt to keep highlighting everything using the 'select all' button.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    XD I can see why the staff decided to do this, it is quite amusing to watch other members get frustrated with this whole ordeal. lol This is clearly an April Fool's Joke, I've been on PC long enough to know about their jokes so I am not fooled at all XP You can all continue to argue about this whole thing being a work of a hacker or a joke, it just makes it even funnier to watch anyways XD For all of those that understand this, just calm down and highlight everything and read it, I know it's annoying to do, but we'll just have to live with it until April Fool's Day is over >;p

But that *STILL* does *NOT* make it appropriate for the admins to do, after all, if there's no one that can reprimand them, they NEED moral standards.I have no probl;em with personal jokes, ect, but this is not appropriate for admins to do to the whole forum.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Icy Soul said:

Oryou could just do something I posted on page three of this thread...

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Ehehe... I found a way to avoid this annoyingness...

With Firefox
    Go to Tools ==> Options ==> Content ==> Colors... ==> Untick "Allow pages to choose..."

Thanks for that. Works very well. As for those without Firefox...*hands out torches*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Icy Soul said:
    I'm sure if it was a hacker's doing, this all would have been fixed the second the Admin saw this. Admins *usually* move quickly.
    I gotta admit though, rather a bit early for an April Fools joke isn't it? Unless it's already April Fool's day to the Admin or one of the Moderators due to the time zone thing.
    In the mean time, like Chiru just said, *lights candle*
    I don't see this being inappropriate. I mean really, saying that makes you look like the Super Nanny or something. It makes us think of the Admin being a more 'fun' person! Especially to do something like this on a Holiday! Proves the Admin and Mod's aren't boring people, that they're human! So lighten up! (no pun intended) >.>

Yeah, I don't think we should overreact about this. I'm quite certain that it's a joke. Yes, it doesn't make our lives any easier, but it's all in good fun and it's not going to last forever. In fact, seeing how everyone's reacted to this, I have to admire whoever came up with this's way of thinking. This is actually a pretty good joke, lol.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Shiney said:

But that *STILL* does *NOT* make it appropriate for the admins to do, after all, if there's no one that can reprimand them, they NEED moral standards.I have no probl;em with personal jokes, ect, but this is not appropriate for admins to do to the whole forum.
    Heh...lighten up, will ya? Just as Icy Soul said, it's only for the fun of it. Even if it isn't exactly funny to everyone, it's fun for them because they basically run everything here. It's not like they are doing this all the time, April Fool's Day comes once a year like every other holiday, they just wanted to do something different to freak everyone out and get them frustrated.

EDIT: I quoted the wrong person ^^;;

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Twenty three people viewing this thread..

Popular...

Well, for the staff: When do you think you'll get the "situation" under control?

Years
    Hm... I tried to open my firefox but it said it timed out o.o WHAT DOES IT MEAN TIMED OUT!?!?! As long as we all don't type in black, like what the Admins and Mod's are doing, then we should do fine!

*hisses* I keep getting this pop up from Internet Explorer Script Error saying:

An error has occured in the script on this page.

Line: 11

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code: 0

Url: file://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\NDr346.tmp.html

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
    [Yes] [No]

No matter WHAT I click, it keeps coming back up AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
    I even went to C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\NDr346.tmp to find out what it is. Then I went to the folder, and just deleted the file, it keeps coming up again and again!!!

IT FOLLOWS ME EVERY WEBPAGE I GO!
    AAAUUUURRRGGGGEEEE!!!

Back on topic...

BTW, it's not like the admins are breaking the law! They have Moral Standards, *but* the moral standards on this particular day is to not NOT do this sort of thing! =3

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well, anytime I have more than one tab open in firefox then continue to revert between each other in a certain amount of time...and its pretty annoying..its probably unrelated to the Hacker threat though..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Guys. Every browser should be able to do what I said...

With IE
    Tools ==> Internet Options ==> Accessibility ==> Tick "Ignore colors specified on Web pages"

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Guys. Every browser should be able to do what I said...

With IE
    Toos ==> Internet Options ==> Accessibility ==> Tick "Ignore colors specified on Web pages"

Hey thanks!It's much better now,although it's all white.But ish okay,at least I can see now ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back