• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't see anything at all on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Yeah... um, I agree about the hacker thing now. I mean, yeah, why would the admins want everyone to have access to the mod forum? o.O I wonder how many people will visit there while they can?

*is guilty of taking a peek* :3 Hey, I'm only human.

FlameStormPyroHydro

Your shadow...or so you think
    Years
    you know....the little egg timer just went off in my head. This 'hacker' could just b one of the Admin. masquerading and trying to scare us. And the thing about the mod lounge? It would be a lovly little thing added to fuel the flames.

Years
    W00t, incase someone claims there was no such thread about the Admin making a thread on the merge, I have evidence, RIGHT HERE!!!

I'm starting to wonder if there really is a hacker, if there is, he/she can never take away Pokemon Community! Too many people, there will just be another place JUST LIKE THIS to be created, I'm sure of it!!!

And yea, the Hacker is probably most likely the Admin, the person being uh.. Trojan, whatever the name is *where have I seen that before somewhere in this thread?* The Admin could be that person, disguised as a member, you can easilly change your title to say member!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    FlameStormPyroHydro said:
    you know....the little egg timer just went off in my head. This 'hacker' could just b one of the Admin. masquerading and trying to scare us. And the thing about the mod lounge? It would be a lovly little thing added to fuel the flames.

Well I'm certainly not in the mood for that...

Though that thought came up in my head while pondering this..

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Eh... *shrug*

I don't know about it being an Admin. I mean, I just don't see them opening the mod forum on purpose, but, I guess they might not care. *doesn't know* *isn't a mod/admin* *doesn't really ever want to be because they have too much to deal with o.O*

I have confidence that Steve and others shall restore things again soon. ^-^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Man, that sucks that Kent Colt typed that (I shant believe it). I better go copy my comic posts, so they don't get destroyed.

PC......:(

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    This is certainly going to be one hell of a joke when April Fool's is over..

I mean how long is this going to last..?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    this is no joke. Idk if _____ is a Admin or Mod, but, lily and kylie are gone (banned)

Well, Serebii looks safe for now....R.I.P. PC.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay, this is just stupid.

If its a joke, then its not funny at all.

If its a hacker then great job at hacking the PC.

I see the forum has gone back to *almosrt* normal.

Years
    It seems the mods are all really out of charactor at their board, the board time only starts at mid March when it's supposed to count for all of March.

It seems to me it's all a big set up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back