• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Cartoonist makes comic icon Garfield into 1st Gen Pokémon

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Well this is certainly an interesting idea. The designs are quite well down. The creator was pretty clever with making these.

Its always neat to see what people come up with for fan ideas about the franchise.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • That guy is a genius. That Odie skull Marowak gave me a good laugh for sure. Funnily enough, the Snorlax Garfield looks just like a regular one. xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • This is awesome, Snorlax and Cubone definitely my favourites. Think I'll avatar one of these at some point.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Oh this is so awesome. I really like the snorlax garfield and the cubone garfield is wearing that dog's skull haha. That garfield opening is really awesome too.

Back