• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Catch of the day:
    Just caught Weepingbell CP1054 this morning! I cannot wait to evolve this Weepingbell

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Not long ago caught a CP 266 Koffing that randomly appeared outside my house.

Nothing too impressive, but one more added to the Dex.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I guess since it's technically a new day since my last post, it would be the Bellsprout I just caught. Its CP isn't up to much (only 272), but its IVs seem pretty sweet.

Years
    Best day I've ever had. Difficult to pick one. I got my first Growlithe today. Evolved my first Graveler. Evolved my first Machoke.

I got this guy in the wild...

Spoiler:

Which caused me to emit loud, excited sounds that surprised and concerned passerby. Also, THE CUTEST ANIMATION when you poke her. She is one of my new favs.

I have been soooo looking forward to getting a Starmie and here he is:

Spoiler:

And, finally, this is one of my new high-defense, good-attack Gym-Defenders:

Spoiler:

Such a great day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My catch of the day was... a 51 CP Gastly! Wooooo! And the crowd goes wild!! Nah seriously I just can't find anything recently. I don't know what's happened to this area but it feels totally barren half of the time. Gonna have to venture out into the city later!

Years
    Originally posted by Hiidoran
    Whaaaaat? I'm so jealous. ]: I've only ever found one Growlithe.

I'd totally trade you for something if that was a thing yet.

I was just as surprised as you are. My next target is to evolve some of my pokemon to get Gyarados and Dragonite. Ferocious pokemon aren't they?

Attachments

• Catch of the Day
      Screenshot_2016-07-31-12-30-43.png
      123.9 KB · Views: 8

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Just wasted an obscene amount of Pokeballs (and berries) trying to catch a Pidgeot. Its IVs are passable but its moves aren't great.

Still, it's another one checked off my Dex and at 438CP, it's by far and away the most powerful Pokemon I own. It was also my first 'red ring' encounter. Hopefully it was worth all of the effort.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So my catch of the day is a tie between my very first ever Charmander and my very first ever Diglett.
    Spoiler:

So the Charmander is pretty meh, but it's so rare and it filled a much needed pokedex slot. The Diglett absolutely fascinates me! Seeing that low almost disappointing CP... but then I take a look at that line of potential and all I can think is "Wow! This tiny Diglett is hiding a HUGE secret! I really want to play around with more of these Digletts and evolve a few of them to test its evolution multiplier, I want to believe it's akin to the kind of insane boost that Magikarp's evolution undertakes when changing into Gyarados.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    As you only have 3 charmander candies at the moment by the time you get enough to get a Charizard (125 candy) then you will have by then a much stronger one to evolve.
    Also Dugtrio is one of the weakest pokemon in the game unfortunately, i always have good memories of catching L27 Dugtrios in Digletts cave but i wont be ever using a Dugtrio in Go

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I caught a 492cp Kingler today.

It just randomly spawned and was a complete surprise. Luckily this means I don't need to catch anymore Krabby's.

Years
    My catch of the day today is a 600 Electabuzz, it's not quite as strong as the other one I have but it was interesting to see the Magmar next near my house turn into and Electabuzz one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Yesterday was a crazy good day - I got three new things, and not just any new things, but lapras, dratini and pikachu. I also got a belsprout, allowing me to evolve one, and a bunch of semi-rares that I need more of - slowpoke, megnemite, gastly, goldeen, magikarp and several others.

I also managed to hatch slowpoke and rhyhorn, both of which I'm saving candies for, and a new addition in the form of tentacool.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Been a pretty good couple of days for me in terms of captures; Koffing (CP266), Bellsprout (CP272), Pidgeot (CP438), Magnemite (CP204), Oddish (CP298), Squirtle (CP189), Krabby (CP218), Eevee (CP296), Horsea (CP218), Nidoran F (CP223), Eevee (CP263), Nidoqueen (CP436), Drowzee (CP316), Seel (CP105), Jynx (CP23 LOL) and Rapidash (CP531) all caught within the last 48 hours, which has boosted my Pokedex massively.

On top of that my latest egg hatches include a CP241 Pikachu and a CP174 Growlithe.

Last edited:
    Back