• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Chuck Palahniuk

ten question marks
Years
  • I went on a pretty long walk today! I caught an Eevee (and managed to evolve it into a Flareon), a Cubone, a Gastly, and a Horsea. I also hatched two eggs (a Magikarp and a Poliwhirl)! Pretty good day for me, I'm glad to see everyone else having a good time as well <3

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Not really a catch, but an evolution...
    Catch of the Day

But maybe this guy counts.
    Catch of the Day

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Catch of the night was probably the Primape, unless we're counting the Jolteon I evolved.

I already had a couple Mankey, but this saved me the trouble of needing to evolve one. I'm all for short-cuts.

I also nabbed yet another Cubone! Always excited to find those...

Years
  • Catch of the night was probably the Primape, unless we're counting the Jolteon I evolved.

I already had a couple Mankey, but this saved me the trouble of needing to evolve one. I'm all for short-cuts.

I also nabbed yet another Cubone! Always excited to find those...

Just realized you're also from Indiana. Where are you at? I've yet to see Primape or Mankey, and curious how you're finding all these Cubones, too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught an Abra earlier which I'm pretty chuffed with! First I've seen since I started playing so I think he's pretty rare around here and it's a cool Pokémon to have. Not super special or anything but I like it :D

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Last night at around 2 am, I managed to find a Lapras chilling in a parking lot. Sadly it's CP is not that fantastic but a rare pokemon is a rare pokemon, I'm glad to have found it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I started up a proper account just before the servers crashed (again...) and caught Pikachu as my starter (;

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I believe I caught Charmander as my first one. I wish the server would stop having problems though especially around my house in the woods :/

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    My catch of the day today happened a few minutes ago at 10:00pm.

It was my first seen Pikachu.

I also caught an Exeggcute and hatched an egg and got Ponyta.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Jealous of all of you getting Pikachu - I want that lil' cutie so bad :( My best catch (so far) today has been a Jigglypuff - it's a Pok?mon I've been searching for since the start of the game and boy am I happy to finally have one!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Not much happened today in the world of Pokemon Go for me as I had an all day date with my boyfriend. I did catch a Gastly though.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Catch of the Day: Dratini
    There was a rumor about Dratini spawning over by a gym at the edge of the lake in my town... Sure enough, there it was. I decided today that I will make a trip out to that gym every single day and I will probably have an incredibly intimidating Dragonite within maybe a month or two.

Hatch of the Day: Hitmonlee
    I was actually way more excited about this guy then the Dratini I found today. This Hitmonlee hatched at a solid 496. I've desperately needed a solid Fighting type pokemon on my team and this guy easily fits the spot. (Fighting type pokemon are super rare in my area. So far I've only found one spot where Machop spawn and they are super rare even at that spot.)

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I caught a lot of stuff yesterday; I caught a ton of Eevees, so I evolved one and got a Flareon, and then I also got my hands on a Clefairy and a Nidorino. I also found a Squirtle... that ran away.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Me and my husband just got back from the park we normally go to. We caught the usual; Magikarp, Psyduck, and Slowpoke - but today we also caught Dratini, and I got lucky enough to catch a Dragonair too! I was so excited and scared that it would run away lmao. We also found some Pidgey and an Eevee. I'm really close to hatching one of my 5km eggs so I'm hoping it'll be something I don't have yet. ^^

Years
  • Ah found quite a lot of pokemons today but the ones I'm really excited for:
    Jynx
    Nidorina
    Haunter

I really REALLY want to catch a Poliwag but I'm yet to find it :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Today I caught a Weepinbell.

Also evolved my Metapod into Butterfree and Eevee into Flareon.

Back