• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I added four new pokemon to my dex in the past 24 hours. I evolved an Arbok, and hatched a Chansey, a Machop, and a Magnemite. I had never seen a single one of them before.

Years
  • Today there wasn't many good catches, but I got my last Machop in order to get 25 candies and evolve it into a Machoke! Time to start the grind to Machamp.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I ran all over my neighborhood in 81 degrees looking for a Starmie, that I found out couldn't spawn due to the can't click glitch.
    Well it didn't actually spawn, but it's silhouette was frozen on my nearby map so by the time I realized it had already been over 10 minutes. But even if it did spawn I couldn't click on it anyways.

However I found the last Psyduck I needed for a Golduck and the last couple Staryu's I needed for a Starmie, after getting 18 candies from a hatched Staryu...

It ended up being a 995 Starmie which is probably higher then the wild one.

Years
  • Catch of the day is a Male Nidoran as I never seem to catch too many in my area and I'm getting close to evolving it now, also caught a Shellder and almsot at 50 candies for that too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I was rather surprised to find an exeggcute in the middle of nowhere yesterday - a new pokedex entry so I was pretty chuffed. Otherwise yesterday had a lot of ups and downs - a few things that I'm saving for evolutions, but a few that are rare in the area getting away from me - male nidoran and grimer spring to mind. I already have 2-3 of them, but I need moar.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Yesterday evening's. I doubt I'll find anything today that can top it:
    Catch of the Day

Years
  • Caught a Jigglypuff today! Haven't had one in a while so it was a good catch, there was an elusive Abra on my way home tonight that I couldn't find so I'm gonna have to search for him soon.

Years
  • Just caught my first Vulpix on a dog walk, I don't think anything will top that today. Only 198 CP but Vulpix is a super cool Pokemon that I have yet to catch before now so I'll take it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I found Geodude today near my town.

I also finally caught enough Oddish and Gloom to evolve my 580 Gloom into Vileplume.

Now I'm 50% through my goal of having both Vileplume and Ninetales.

Unfortunately for the first time ever there was a weird mute glitch, I didn't realize this until I actually evolved Gloom so didn't get to hear the evolution or cry of Vileplume....Of course it decides to happen this time, as opposed to the other 50+ Pokémon I evolved before.. It was fixed by erasing the cache and restarting the app, but it popped up just in the nick of time to ruin Vileplume's evolution.

Years
  • Went to a University Open Day today and on the approach to the entrance a Mr. Mime appeared, I haven't caught this EU exclusive Pokemon yet and was pretty excited to finally get one. It's only a low 67 CP but I'll definitely take it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    My catch of the day is either a Mr. Mime or a dragonite, 2 new pokedex entries which brings me down to 27 to go to get all the Pokemon I can get

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I found a Nidoking today by my house. Really glad I didn't have to save up candies for evolution of Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • So.. there I was, sat in my room, having not played Go all day, I load up the app, sign in, and this appeared. Completely out of the blue. No incense running, I didn't move from my bed, it just.. appeared.
    Catch of the Day

91.1% IVs. I'm so confused.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I caught a Dratini today, pretty happy with that because that's the first time I've ever even seen one on my radar.

Back