• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I found a Lapras!!!! Really randomly since that spawn point has never had anything good before

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yesterday, I found an Eevee with 171 CP, which is the best that I've found so far.

Today, I found a Jynx that just randomly spawned without being on the tracker. Low CP, but I'll take a new Pokemon!

Years
  • Yesterday was the best capture I've had in sometime on Go, I was taking my dog for a walk at the local park when a Hitmonlee spawned. It was the first time I've ever seen one and fortunately I managed to capture it with one great ball.

Years
  • Caught my 2nd Pikachu today :D it just popped up while I was at home, I'm gonna keep both and use 1 of them when the buddy system goes live then I'll use the extra candies to evolve one into a Raichu.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • So I've lived in England for a week now. Today was my first day out really getting to see things. I think it was a good day.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    In the morning, I caught the last Machop required for my Machoke evo. Then later in the evening, got very lucky and caught a Lickitung!

This was also the same day I hatched Chansey from the 10km egg, a few minutes after catching the Lickitung.

What a pokedex entry day!

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • I just got back from the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. I caught a bunch of Magikarp's, Venonat's Psyducks. I also caught a 2 Bellsprout's. The best thing I caught today was a golduck.

Years
  • Caught another Mr. Mime today but catch of the day goes to my first Wartortle! Finally have Squirtle and its evoltuions now, time to get working on the others when the buddy system is released..

Years
  • Caught a whole load of Pidgey as usual, a few Rattata, Eevee and Weedle. Caught myself another Mr. Mime with a stronger CP. Really happy to say I caught another Ponyta which allowed me to get my Rapidash finally too!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    I've been aiming for 125 Bulbasaur candies and i was at about 80+ then i see a Venosaur CP 1500+. Powered it up to 1.7k

Today is a good day.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Meowth! Finally.

...with a CP of 10.

The next day I played:

Either...

...a Tangela with 200+ CP, which is my first Tangela ever, or...

...an Oddish I caught near my school..It had around 375 CP, and I evolved. It now surpasses my Jolteon in terms of CP. :|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    i caught a Lapras, then 2 hours later in roughly the same place i hatched a 10k and got another Lapras

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Nothing major for me. Either the magicarps I found or the nidoran's I got that put me 2 candies away from Nidoqueen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Catch of the Day
    [/URL][/IMG]

Catch of the Day
    [/URL][/IMG]

well 100% Dratini... didnt saw that comming

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Not a catch, but hatch. Today, I hatch a 1,210 cp electabuzz with either nearly perfect or perfect ivs in HP, Attack, and Defense. Pretty good hatch!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I caught a Snorlax with a pokeball!!!!!!
    Seriously didn't think I would get it, I used all my great balls and razz berries and all I had left was pokeballs. I got it though couldn't believe I had even caught it then checked IVs. Got the message saying it was over 80% IV so I was even more happy then discovered it was 100% IV!!!!! Wow seriously wow

Back