• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Cats or Dogs?

• Cats are the best!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Dogs are the best!

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • I love them both!

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I don't like any of them!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Cats are wiser, more agile and flexible than the poo poo dogs. Everyone knows that stray dogs do their "private thing" at the public... >.<

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I like them both, but a prefer dogs more. The cat next door always comes in to my garden and scares away the birds and it has the toilet all around the garden. It's quite the aggressive cat too.

And dogs are just so cute and loyal˜ Most of them, anyways.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • You know...I could never choose dogs after cats...I got 5 of em...and they are just too cute...cuddly, and fun to play with...and they also can tell you you are acting weird...

However; they tend to take rough play for granted.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • Which do you like more? Cats, or Dogs?

I like Cats the best! They are my favorite animal. There are five cats in my house.

T-Bone
    Cats or Dogs?

Patches
    Cats or Dogs?

Stripes
    Cats or Dogs?

Cuddles
    Cats or Dogs?

Atari
    Cats or Dogs?
    I love cats but I hate dogs.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • I love them both!
    Well, actually, I'm more inclined to dogs... But I had this nice cat, Pitty (the REAL name was Pittyurita. Do not try to read it.). Then she died.
    Now I have an awesome female Scottish Terrier. Love it. A LOT.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I like them both. Although i'll admit I prefer to look after a cat than a dog. I'm a little afraid of big dogs but I also prefer them as well.

However, I've had some bad experiences with big dogs as well...A cousin I used to live with abandoned his Husky and I tried to take care of it, but it just kept running away >_> Beautiful dog it was, but I kick myself these days for not doing anything sooner.

Where I live now, I can't have any pets anyway.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I love Cats and me and my cousin share a cat and his name is Artemis (looks like the one from sailor moon) and he curls up in my lap and he loves to play with anything that dangles, and he always trys to play my DS, whenever I show him a Picture of Persian he gets really interested.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Ahhh... the old war of cats vs. dogs. Personally, I like both but I prefer dogs. Dogs are more social and more active. Cats just sit around and expect you to clean up their poop.

Although, cats tend to be a little quieter than dogs. My dogs bark a lot and wake me up sometimes.
    Anyways, I'm definately letting the dogs out. :laugh:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I like dogs more than cats, simply because I've owned several dogs, and not one cat at all.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I love them both.

I never had a cat for a pet, but the cats I did meet were nice and not annoying at all.

And they're both cute and adorable ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Dogs. You can cuddle with them, and love them, and they love you back! <3.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Cats are forever better! They're independent, yet still affectionate. The only thing you really have to do is feed them and, if they're an outdoor cat, let them outside. If they're indoor, then you have to change their litter box. My cat is an outdoor cat, and I haven't changed his litter box in, literally, years. We've had him for over 8 years now, too.

My first username on PC was inspired from my cat. :3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I could never choose. xD I'm a dog nut, but cats are all kinds of awesome. Besides, everything about dogs contradicts cathood, so comparing them is futile.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The best?: I think both cats and dogs are equal, even in history. Dogs were used for hunting, sniffing and patrolling but cats were worshipped in Ancient Egypt as gods and lions are kings of the jungle! But as a pet, it depends on what kind of person you are. Dogs are for the fun, genki-type people (look it up at tvtropes) who love action and speed. Cats are for the calmer, mellower type people who rather spend a snowy day indoors curled up in front of a fireplace reading than going outside and playing in the snow. Cats are more cozy and cuddly.

What animal do I like better? Cats, because I'm one of those calm people who likes to snuggle. And there's nothing like petting a cat's soft fur.

Although dogs are the most diverse animal, coming in shapes from chihuahuas to poodles to beagles to bulldogs.

Years
  • Cats for me. There used to be a time when I liked dogs and cats on an equal level, but...hah, not anymore. I'm definitely a cat person, I don't have the patience for dogs (especially puppies, aiiie :x ), and I find cats to be overall cuter anyways.

Plus, I don't necessarily want an ultra-friendly companion - something that will at least keep me company even if it keeps its distance most of the time is fine enough (and a cat's purr is far more calming to me than anything a dog could offer).

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Oh crap, I'm the only one who voted for neither. I should check the results next time before voting.

Its not that I hate them, I just don't *like* animals in general. Not that I'm saying I dislike them either. I like kittens and puppies I suppose but I would never consider getting a pet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Some dogs will bark, jump up, bite you, attack you and be a general pain in the ass.
    Some dogs will be your best friend, stay with you through anything and could save your life.

Some cats will tear up the furniture, make a mess on the floor with its dead animal/waste and attack you.
    Some cats will make you laugh, be there for you, warn you and my old cat could even dance with me xD

I love both. But I would rather have a cat they can be more independant but may not be as fun as a well trained dog. I'm also pretty calm/lazy anyway a cat would just be entertained if I got a bit of string and dangled it around.

Last edited:
    Back