• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    anything besides fish. dogs are pretty cool since you can play with them more than cat seeing as they're more willing to put up with your shit/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This might come as a surprise to those who think they know me, but I love dogs a lot (; Grew up with them. Labradors especially! The kindest spirits there are, you would never see a properly angry Labrador, at least not unless it is scared. So great with children and so incredibly wise and smart and kind. Dogs are marvelous creatures. I had a few cats too, one which I especially loved, but I think I fancied dogs more throughout my life up until I bought a cat for myself.

I honestly got a cat a few years ago for very special reasons. A bit too personal to tell you here. It made me start loving cats too however, since the one I got was sooo amazing.

ㄱ(ㅇㅅㅇ" )ㄴ

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    cats are incapable of love beyond doing what it takes to get their next dinner

so i choose dogs

Back