• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats vs. Dogs

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I actually prefer dogs, even if my friend's cat is cute, dogs actually understand you and feel when you're down and are there for you, cats... just eat, purr, sleep, repeat, a dog can be unpredictable.

P.S. People who think my name is henced off dawgz aren't very nice.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cats! Cats! Cats! : DDDDD I really; truly, don't understand why people even like dogs. They slobber, they lick you, they look awful, and all they ever want to do is play. o_o Cats are great because you can cuddle with them, and they never want to play. : 3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Cats~ <33333333333

Dogs get too hyper for my liking and my cat is very sweet and affectionate. <3

Years
    Definitely dogs. I really don't like cats. I like dogs because they are 10 times more playful.
    Cats are really furry and soft but they just sit on the couch and does nothing. I have had a dog for 9 years and he is still very playful. But a cat is playful for maybe for the first year but then they just sit int he couch or in there little bed and don't move at all. So all in all dogs are way better.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Cats are boring, sneaky, and temperamental. They just sit around, slink around the house, and get attitudes when you bother them. Dogs are fun, lovable, loyal, and happy for the most part. So yeah...dogs all the way.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I don't mind either, but dogs tend to intimidate me, and are much, much louder. Cats, being cool and quiet, tend to appeal to me much better than loud, hyper and overly friendly dogs ._.

Sooi

Hello everyone
    Years
    I don't mind either, but dogs tend to intimidate me, and are much, much louder. Cats, being cool and quiet, tend to appeal to me much better than loud, hyper and overly friendly dogs ._.
    I agree with you, Dogs intimidate me too except if they're cute little puppies ^^.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like dogs better because you can play with them outside and you can wash them. also there are national Dog shows. But you dont hear about National Cat shows now do you? or I never heard of them

:t354:TG

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love them both ~<3 cats are so cute, especially when they're kitties. Though if I have to pick one, I'd say dogs. They're so playfull and loyal, and whenever I see cats I tend to pet them as if they're dogs...ya they don't like that 8( anyway, dogs. I used to have one and I'd love to have one again some day.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used to like cats more, but now that i've played with my friends cat and dog(German shepherd by the way), i think i like dogs more.
    the cats i know are either all lazy, or just boring.
    Dogs are always hyperactive, and fun.
    At least dogs are smart enough not to leave their droppings in the house.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I prefer dogs. I have had a cat and a dog but I prefer the company a dog gives. Shame my mum won't get one, she hates all the fur going everywhere.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    I just realized recently that I am a cat person. Dogs make me so angry and they are ridiculously annoying. Also, cats pretty much know where to go to the bathroom dogs are stupid enough to go on the floor.

Years
    I prefer cats, but only by a slim amount, probably because I think they're cuddly. ._. They both have their pros and cons to me. I wouldn't mind having a dog at all. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Although i have 4 cats and love them all to bits. I would have to say i prefer dogs. They are just so more cuddly and would do anything to get a pat on the head from it's owner. My 2 dogs are the cutest and smartest things. I shot my Border Collie ( Finger Gun obviously) And it dropped on the floor. And i was like I revived you. And it got right back up xD

Back