• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebrity crushes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Anyone have one? (or several...)

Alternatively, if you don't have one, or just want to share, anyone have any fictional character crushes?

I have sooo many, it's borderline embarrassing. Chris Evans is my absolute favorite though.
    Spoiler:

Celebrity crushes?
    Celebrity crushes?

I'll spare you all and only list him, I could go on and on and on.

jcl

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I like the K-Pop Star Nichkhun Horvejkul. He's very cute, and he's part Chinese and part Thai like me. :)

ConnorMac

PC's Resident Muse Fan
    Years
  • A while ago, it was Anna Kendrick, she's absolutely stunning... That being said, Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones is also a beautiful (and fantastic) actress, too.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Noah Lennox, Craig Owens, Zach Condon, Anthony Green, Jesse Lacey, Logan Lerman.

Mostly vocalists. :<

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • After thinking for a while, I feel this is a better fit in General Entertainment, so I'll be moving it there now.

BUT FIRST TO ANSWER THE THREAD. CAUTION HUGE IMAGES, CAUSE I MUST RESPOND 8D

First off. The wild geddit? Olivia Wilde. She's incredibly pretty. Like, her eyes. 8D
    Spoiler:

My biggest crush would be Emma Watson, here. I can't tell if I like her better before the cut or after, but either way, she's stunning. I grew up watching her grow up in Harry Potter. To hear her throw F-bombs in This Is The End, was sorta odd, but I liked it :P
    Spoiler:

And the most recent one, since Hunger Games! Of course, I'm talking about JenniLaw. She's adorable. GAH. <3
    Spoiler:

I would literally melt if I so much as touched any of these women. Hug? Vaporize. A kiss on the cheek? Nah, I'm not God.

I need to move this thread before I forget in my daydreams, welp.

-moved.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Oh lawdy.

Real people:
    - Mila Kunis
    - Jennifer Lawrence
    - Olivia Wilde
    - Phoebe Tonkin
    - Lena Headey
    - many, many more that I can't think of right now

Characters:
    - Cordelia (FE: A)
    - Kallen Kozuki
    - ok I'm blanking but I swear it's a ton

All are amazing. :B The celebs tho... my favorite would probably be Mila Kunis. I've liked her for a LONG time!

Years
  • Thanks for those lovely babambams in my face.

As for me ... only James McAvoy. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen, but James...

Celebrity crushes?

Let him penetrate you ... with his eyes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    ive recently been getting into kpop and i must say i think i lik souyou from the girl group SISTAR !

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Been a while since I've crushed on a celebrity....but the past ones have been:

Sherilyn Fenn
    Spoiler:

Chaka Khan
    Spoiler:

and Shiina Ringo
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I don't really have any, but I've sort of had some in the past. The biggest one was Audrey Tautou.

Warning: Kinda big image inside

Spoiler:

But can you blame me?

jcl

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I love Audrey Tautou. :) Amelie is one of my favorite movies. She's a great actress.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Hm, I don't usually get actual crushes. They're more like "Wow okay you're good looking."

Misha Collins, though.

Celebrity crushes?

Celebrity crushes?

You're not supposed to look that gorgeous while eating. It should be illegal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back