• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
  • Had a battle scheduled with Oblivion tonight, but he flaked so TGM subbed for him:

UAUW-WWWW-WW2C-3B8E

One of our best scrimmages to date. TGM's a beast and always keeps me on my toes.

Reactions: TGM

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I was gonna rub some thighs yesterday, but rub thighs was sick, so he went to bed early and today he's supposed to let me rub his thighs.

*raises a glass*

To thighs, everyone.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well Sky and I had our battle. Unfortunatly I could not acces pokébank so I had to bring a different team. Focus Miss is a bitch as usual.

Skywrath will upload the vid in a sec. We agreed doing a best of 3 cause I was in a disadvantage (I've put a team together in like 5 minutes).

If Sky wins again he gets the badge. If I win we have to do another battle for the badge.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Elites are honor bound. I accepted Rob's request as it was the most appropriate choice for battlers of our stature and pedigree. This challenge will see yet another stroke of the thigh, at minimum.

HNUW-WWWW-WW2C-CDPG

*eyes the Prism Plateau eagerly*

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Raydeon's first target after coming back to the league was me. But I managed to defend the Moss Badge again:

JXNG-WWWW-WW2D-QCQM

He did a lot better this time though.

Skyxyd

The one
    Years
  • I'm not very present recently because there are many thunderstorm and tempest after heat waves At home

See you soon ^^

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: AshShadow (you should know this :))
    Division being challenged: 3ds
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s):4313-2733-4154
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Charizard, Bisharp, Politoed, Sylveon, Hawlucha, and Breloom

This looks really fun, and I've been getting bored with ORAS lately, so this will be a nice change!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • So anyone who plays showdown is allowed to challenge them?

Back