• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Diancie's on the banned list, it can't be used.

Any particular reason you brought it up?
    It's not on our ban list.

And I'm pretty sure he brought it up cuz my Mega Diancie was kinda eating his team up a little while ago.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Not that I've had any challengers for a while, but I will be unavailable for a few days. I am going to try my hand at the Pika Cup and see if I can actually set up a good Doubles team of four 'Mons. At least I can throw in two red herrings. :)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Oblivion wing, Rob and TGM have disappeared since almost 1 month. If everyone leaves, i'll face who ?

I'm very sorry but I had some issues in my belly (lol) it sounds dumb but it was very serious.
    Underwent some massive surgery and had to take some time to recover.

However I'm back now so you can send me a message when you want to battle.

Years
  • I'm very sorry but I had some issues in my belly (lol) it sounds dumb but it was very serious.
    Underwent some massive surgery and had to take some time to recover.

However I'm back now so you can send me a message when you want to battle.

Woot woot! *gives you good feeling belly rub cream*

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm back. Pika Cup is over, I decided to just quit while I had a winning record at 14-12 (and I kept getting called away today, didn't want a default loss for having to quit). Have to wait and see if we get that so-called special Pinachu now!

My Gym team is therefore back in the Battle Box and I can face challengers again if they appear.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I'm back from vacation, for better or for worse. Not sure how engaged I'm going to be in my challenge with my first Regional VGC of the year looming ahead in the beginning of October, but I'm available for E4 battles again.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: Veevee
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): OU Eevee
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Skarmory, Wash Rotom, Landorus-T, Lopunny, Clefable, Keldeo

Back