• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Don't worry, I thought you were a girl too xd
    How insulting! Why, I daresay...

Cyclone pauses. This is getting off-topic.

So, I have received a new challenge from thebest. This battle may take place this evening.

BATTLE EDIT

Zane challenges Cyclone for the Solitary Badge!

Cyclone wins!

Video: DFTG-WWWW-WWW9-EDK9

Last edited:

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Confirming my win against Srinator for the Brawn Badge. GG fren :]

Battle Replay

Awesome! Now I need to play one more gym leader "Ozy" and ill be ready to take on the elite four.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Oi - Azelf's fiiiiiine, we already had some other guy wait until his first battle to disclose his team anyways. And yeh; post first battle it'll go into the OP under the challenger progress anywho soooo should all be good

Confirming my win against Srinator for the Brawn Badge. GG fren :]

Battle Replay

Awesome! Now I need to play one more gym leader "Ozy" and ill be ready to take on the elite four.

Youuuuu're gonna have to get Euphoric Zekrom or whoever else subs for Showdown to cover for Ozy, we're working on replacing him sadly. ;'(

Lost agianst Polar while he was subbing Tetras... sad lost :C

That was a damn good match though. First time I've ever seen liquid ooze actually used that effectively. Killed muh damn vileplume with it rip NicePlume

The OP may be out of synch with the thread right now; which should be fixed tomorrow.

Also I'm not sure how we wanna do champions and stuff, but I did just get the E4, as well as do challenger team vs challenger team with Krystia, since we're both basically at the end of the E4 lol I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP ME

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Sure Ill get in touch with one of them to arrange a battle. Thanks (:

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    That was a damn good match though. First time I've ever seen liquid ooze actually used that effectively. Killed muh damn vileplume with it rip NicePlume
    Lemme guess. Leech Seed, then you couldn't take it down quickly once the trap was sprung?

Also I'm not sure how we wanna do champions and stuff, but I did just get the E4, as well as do challenger team vs challenger team with Krystia, since we're both basically at the end of the E4 lol I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP ME
    Well, who was the first to complete the E4? It really doesn't matter, anyway, who was first in terms of the Champion role, but it might affect Gym and E4 setups. If Polar was first, and becomes Champion, then in reality we need to have an E4 bump and another Gym added. If Krystia was first, then I don't think Krystia currently has a Gym and can just take the role of Champion. Either way, if Krystia wants to join the League assuming Polar is Champion, then we still have no gaps, and the worst case scenario is that someone bumps to the E4 to create the new Gym unless Krystia is given passage to the E4 role immediately.

Regardless of who the first Champion is, the best way to decide the reigning Champ is to take each other's challenge team and play each other using them. Winner take all.

I also think Champion challenging rules should be different than Gym Leader/E4 rematches. It should be a week after challenging the Champion or giving up the title before a rematch can be issued. That way a new Champion has time to settle into the role or take on other qualified candidates before the other Champ comes back to dethrone him again.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Don't worry - we've actuallyyyy already figured it out haha. It'll be wonky if the first champion is a league member, and throw things a bit out of whack if I either leave an elite position, or if any challenger were supposed to play me twice to be champion. So I won't be the 3DS division champ- which will remain open for whomever is to take it.

Instead, that team I played through with can go in the Hall of Fame under my name, but instead of being champ I'll just restart with another team. Mwahah round two mofos

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Don't worry - we've actuallyyyy already figured it out haha. It'll be wonky if the first champion is a league member, and throw things a bit out of whack if I either leave an elite position, or if any challenger were supposed to play me twice to be champion. So I won't be the 3DS division champ- which will remain open for whomever is to take it.

Instead, that team I played through with can go in the Hall of Fame under my name, but instead of being champ I'll just restart with another team. Mwahah round two mofos
    Well then. I look forward to being inherently "Squash"ed once again. {XD}

Availability update: I will be gone earlier this afternoon than anticipated, and my Gym is closed to challengers today. I will accept challengers on Saturday. VM me if you want to reserve a time. :) Additional notes:

- Saturday, will be gone for the late afternoon
    - Sunday, we have a local event on our road so I will be away off and on during that
    - Monday, there is an exhibition game that I may or may not go to; that's up to whether I am invited
    - Tuesday is full availability

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Cyclone, cue me for Saturday assuming I'm online early enough to catch you before you go. I will post my team later today, before I challenge anyone again. All I know right now, is it will involve a mismagius
    And I can't even trap it with my Porygon species...

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Confirming my loss against Zekrom for the Electric/Psychic badge. GG

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Ahhhmmm....ahmm.... I am a guy...just saying. I am not against any of you. You can say my name... D:. Well, I think I am a guy... the last time I check :P. Haha, don't worry. I need someone to sub tetra :C
    Don't worry, I thought you were a girl too xd
    How insulting! Why, I daresay...
    (I feel bad bringing this up after a handful of posts, but I can not resist replying.)
    Everything I knew... Was wrong... Just in case, I'll let ya'll know that I'm male. In fact, why isn't there a profile option to choose your gender?! WHERE CAN I POST FEATURE SUGGESTIONS?!!

Confirming my loss against Zekrom for the Electric/Psychic badge. GG
    I have an idea for the badge name: The Psyshock Badge!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    PokeCommunity username: Hilbert
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): Roleplay
    Team to be used (just the species is fine):

Marowak
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Pachirichu
    Emolga
    Sylveon

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    In fact, why isn't there a profile option to choose your gender?! WHERE CAN I POST FEATURE SUGGESTIONS?!!
    Nvm, I stupid creature. Zekrom reminded me there was a feature, and I already used it. Like I said, I stupid creature.

Also, welcome Hilbert! Start challenging the people listed on the OP. Have fun!

Back