• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
  • I'd love to get into this. I'm kinda busy and my timezone is not the best for this so it might take me long...
    PokeCommunity username: Garrabutártulo
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC: 2466-2936-1046
    Team to be used: Tentacruel, Abomasnow, Reuniclus, Delibird (don't laugh!), Houndoom and Solrock.

I'm here for fun, but I wanted something challenging and this seemed like a great idea.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Dude... I am, seriously - so excited. Beyond excited. To see your delibird in battle. I have a friend who uses one competitively too- I know of the ferocity. Solrock too, MM. I am very much so looking forward to our match.

Cyclone just PM'd me, he should actually be back tomorrow or this weekend, and I know BlueBoi is still battle - able. Not sure about like, Kitsuki and MegaSeeker.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Dude... I am, seriously - so excited. Beyond excited. To see your delibird in battle. I have a friend who uses one competitively too- I know of the ferocity. Solrock too, MM. I am very much so looking forward to our match.

Cyclone just PM'd me, he should actually be back tomorrow or this weekend, and I know BlueBoi is still battle - able. Not sure about like, Kitsuki and MegaSeeker.

Don't spect too much from me, don't wanna disappoint you!
    You're on the elite 4 so still a long way 'till I can challenge you.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I want to offer an apology to anyone who was waiting on me for challenges. Polar was made aware of my unplanned and indefinite leave of absence, and I want to begin this post by announcing that MY RETURN IS IMMINENT.

On October 2, my laptop was struck by a sudden seizure; the screen froze, I gave up on it unfreezing, and I rebooted. I was met by a "no boot device" problem. After trying different tests, my system finally booted again, but...very...slowly...and...impossible...to...do...stuff. I already had another warranty repair to deal with, so I took the computer to the place of purchase (and under extended warranty, almost been three years now) and made sure my guess was right. Sure enough, my hard drive was near death.

By the following Monday, I had a device to try to extract data off the hard drive and was using a loaner computer, but I tried to minimize my activities to watching streams on Twitch or videos on Youtube, and stopped all trading and such activities completely due to my cloning software not being available (I was not planning to install that software). All Pokémon activities minimized. (More recently, I picked up Friend Safari activities as I had been planning to complete a Safari Dex - I'm 19 away! - but that's another topic.) By Wednesday evening, pretty much the majority of stuff to transfer was transferred to the loaner and by Friday (the 10th), the laptop was at Best Buy for shipping to Mississauga, the Canadian repair facility for the chain.

By the 15th, the needed part had been ordered. It took forever for them to receive it, and it went beyond the two week marker as the piece took a week and a half to be mailed. By the day after mailing - that is, yesterday - the laptop was back at the Best Buy, but I indicated I'd be there on Friday - that is, tomorrow - to pick it up.

Now that my recovering my laptop is about to happen, I am putting out plans for my return here. And this is where is gets interesting. I will likely not be using the laptop at all until Friday night, more likely Saturday morning or afternoon. And I still have to install a bunch of stuff, but plan to get basic activities (Internet, e-mail, etc.) back to normal before Saturday evening and will start to install other software I regularly use by that time. Starting on Sunday, I'll be attending a hockey tournament through next Saturday (with an off day on Wednesday and only one game to attend on Tuesday, possibly two depending on whether I can actually attend). Therefore, I will not be back to regular everyday activity until November 9, but I am going to start taking tabs on challenges again on Saturday night. I will be making plans to either have challenges done after tournament events or at times when there is no event (like Wednesday). The main thing, however, is that I'm back and I'm still not going anywhere, so the Solitary Badge will be back in my control again. I will finally be able to offer cloning services, too. :)

I will post further when I am back on my own laptop. Until then, I bid you all good evening and continue to look forward to taking on challengers again soon. I am starting to make plans for team additions now that my Safari Dex and regular Pokédex are both almost complete. For now, to any challengers, please skip me until the end; I will get to you. :)

EDIT: The best laid plans can turn to pot sometimes. My appointment today (Friday as I edit) was canceled. I have a time on Monday, which is also the second day of tournament games for the tournament I am attending. So I am heavily debating whether to get the laptop before Monday or not. There's no point in making a special trip right now as I can't technically use it online today anyway (though I can transfer the stuff to install from here, obviously). If my family is in London tomorrow, it can be retrieved by them tomorrow and I'll start online activities immediately. If they are not, I have to seriously consider today or tomorrow whether to get it or wait until Monday. In the latter case, my activity here will likely not start again until Wednesday, though I'll keep tabs on this thread for now (Tuesday is planned for setting up everything on the computer in that scenario).

So it gets more and more interesting.

Last edited:

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    The first post has been updated again. Please check it to see if everything is accurate. If not, bug Zekrom, Polar Spectrum or AdamEternal about it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Requesting a sub for Cobra and Kitsuki.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Cobra's Showdown, Kitsuki's only 3DS isn't he/she? If they are I can do that :U

I actually have his team too by chance.
    Yeah, Kitsuki's 3DS, Cobra's Showdown. If you wanted to sub for Kitsuki, when would you be able to do that?

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Yeah, Kitsuki's 3DS, Cobra's Showdown. If you wanted to sub for Kitsuki, when would you be able to do that?

Either or though, whenever works for youuuuu. Heads up that Kitsuki's gym is doubles though if you weren't already planning on it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday

Either or though, whenever works for youuuuu. Heads up that Kitsuki's gym is doubles though if you weren't already planning on it.
    lol

But if we could do it a little later, that'd be good.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Confirming the above:

BKDG-WWWW-WWWA-GCWF

Mega Garde too stronk....though that one crit on Musharna was rather unfortunate.

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
  • Just letting you know, that I will be away for a few days. I have multiple concerts Saturday and my University Men's Chorus is going on tour Sunday through Tuesday.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Yeh; the crit on Weakness Policy Musharna with stored power was sad :c It can 2hko gardevoir after that calm mind, but such is poke life. Also; ayyyy new challenge time :D

Name: Polar Spectrum
    Division being challenged: 3DS Division
    FC: 4570 7938 0346
    Team to be used: Bisharp, Medicham, Slowbro, Zebstrika, Hydreigon, Sudowoodo

Dream team baby

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    I wanna see how far I could go!

PokeCommunity username: Hilbert11
    Division being challenged: Showdown
    Showdown Alt: Hilbert11
    Team to be used: Roserade, Empoleon, Infernape, Gorebyss, Haxorus, Honchkrow

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • I would love to join this.

PokeCommunity user: Team Sweeper
    Division: Showdown
    Showdown Name: NostalgicRemain
    Team Used: Azumarill, Talonflame, Klefki, Dragonite, Conkeldurr, Ferrothorn

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    OP is up to date with all new challengers! Good luck and remember to find and battle those gym leaders!

Back