• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sorry guys, my laptop had gone in again, but I'm back again. Hopefully the power cord problem is now permanently fixed.

My only delay now is the fact that I still haven't finished OR, and have stopped that to do AS research. I do have the National Dex in OR, however, and am about to go for badge #7 in AS. After getting Kyogre, I'll probably move back to OR other than Shiny hunting for legendaries. When I go back to OR, it's being finished and then I'll import my team as a Hall oif Famer. The temptation is there to bring in my Lv.90+ specimens from X, but that would not feel right.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • TGM and I are setting up a time to battle, but I haven't heard back from Charizard Man and I can't even see when his last login was - so my question is at what point should I seek a sub for Charizard?

Edit: Krystia subbed for Charizard Man for my battle. Xairmo v. Krystia:

Q4HG-WWWW-WWX5-NJX5

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Xairmo v. TGM

XQLW-WWWW-WWX5-VCZV

I just have to set up my match with Polar for my final Elite Symbol. Also having my first gym leader match later against skyburial later tonight.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I gave Xairmo a pretty anti-climactic final battle - I think he's got the vid though.

Congrats to Xairmo - who now has all 6 Badges and 4 Elite symbols in the 3DS League!

Ladies and gentlement; the 3DS Division Champion!

(I think there's a Pokecommunity emblem for that? Is that what those are called? Emblems? Badges? Something lol)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I gave Xairmo a pretty anti-climactic final battle - I think he's got the vid though.

Congrats to Xairmo - who now has all 6 Badges and 4 Elite symbols in the 3DS League!

(I think there's a Pokecommunity emblem for that? Is that what those are called? Emblems? Badges? Something lol)

Jeez he blazed through the league.

Congrats Xairmo! Do you wanna be the 3DS division champ now or....?

And I'll be givin' you that emblem now.

Xairmo

Years
  • Xairmo v. Polar_Spectrum:

744W-WWWW-WWX6-WEPH

I had a lot of fun challenging the league, and I'm honored to get to represent as a gym leader. I'll do my best to give you just as much a challenge with my Dragon/Steel team!

Edit: @Zekrom - thank you! Thank you for the Emblem as well I hardly ever get those! haha Is it possible to remain a gym leader and the Champion spot or should I pick one or the other as not to have overlap?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I gave Xairmo a pretty anti-climactic final battle - I think he's got the vid though.

Wait a minute. We had a Champion before. Was that given up when the Champion took on a Leader role?

Does this also mean this new Champion will be the final challenge for anyone else collecting all symbols, like was discussed before? :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Welp, I wish I could say I just smoked the champ, but my leader battle with Xairmo was a nail biter to the finish. Nonetheless, I pulled through in the end, in spite of 4X resisted hits. Here's the vid:

UVJG-WWWW-WWX6-2XFA

By the way Xairmo, congrats on your championship. I'm sure it will be a brutal battle to claim your title in the coming weeks.

Xairmo

Years
  • Enjoy the Waxwing Badge! It's funny to see now how I need to adjust my team building when it comes to type restrictions haha

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Xairmo and team have been removed from the Current Challengers section, and placed in the Hall of Fame! Congrats to Xairmo. Skyburial's challenge has been updated with the Waxwing badge, and the 3DS Division Champion has also been changed to "TBA" in light of the role being filled in the next few days.

Xairmo

Years
  • Am I allowed to challenge the league a second time? I had to swap Greninja when it got banned but couldn't change any more of my team because of the league rules, and I've honestly only swapped out one other but I like this team a lot better.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Am I allowed to challenge the league a second time? I had to swap Greninja when it got banned but couldn't change any more of my team because of the league rules, and I've honestly only swapped out one other but I like this team a lot better.

You can challenge the league as many times as you like.

Xairmo

Years
  • You can challenge the league as many times as you like.
    Oh cool. Thank you :] Alright then -

PokeCommunity username: Xairmo
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 0018-2353-6283
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Landorus-T, Gothitelle, Rotom-W, Heatran, Togekiss, Scizor

Edit: Xairmo v. Krystia - Singles Champion Match:

FYCW-WWWW-WWX6-NHEA

Last edited:
    Years
  • Xairmo and I have started the Champ battle. the result is 1-1, but it was a really enjoyable match. If you guys want to watch it :P

Here are the videos:
    Double: M42W-WWWW-WWX6-NRDS
    Single: KJWW-WWWW-WW-X6-NRYA

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Am I allowed to challenge the league a second time? I had to swap Greninja when it got banned but couldn't change any more of my team because of the league rules, and I've honestly only swapped out one other but I like this team a lot better.
    Wait a second. Greninja is banned?

I have one on my team.

Back