• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Anyone for battle to earn badges ?
    I'm free for a battle a lil later. Check the first post for links to the Gym Leaders' profile and message us for battles, it'll be easier to schedule that way.

Which division are ye challenging again?
    I'm pretty sure he's in 3DS. Btw, you and Krystia schedule a battle yet?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Eros won the Waxwing badge - damn misclick. Anyways can Krystia and Polar have their match soon? I'd prefer to be champ or officially take over for Charizard Man Cuz those teams I actually have ready and acrually use >_>

Edit: in fact I'm formally stepping down as Waxwing Leader. I accepted it before I became Champ and then was told I couldn't overlap as Champ and Leader and have to do a Round Robin with two people who've already battled my team SEVERAL TIMES yet I only see their teams upon our Round Robin. That's all a lil messed up to me and I hate my gym team >_>

Last edited:

Skyxyd

The one
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: Raydeon
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5198 3264 7260
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Gardevoir, Lucario, Zoroark, Metagross, Salamence and Gallade
    Already posted, look above

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Eros won the Waxwing badge - damn misclick. Anyways can Krystia and Polar have their match soon? I'd prefer to be champ or officially take over for Charizard Man Cuz those teams I actually have ready and acrually use >_>

Edit: in fact I'm formally stepping down as Waxwing Leader. I accepted it before I became Champ and then was told I couldn't overlap as Champ and Leader and have to do a Round Robin with two people who've already battled my team SEVERAL TIMES yet I only see their teams upon our Round Robin. That's all a lil messed up to me and I hate my gym team >_>
    Alright, I've now replaced Charizard Man with you. Same typing and symbol name, right?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Subbed for Kitsuki again against Skyberries' challenge -

Very close and interesting battle, but defended Kitsuki's symbol.

Battle vid: C6XW WWWW WWXE 2U8L

Edit - sorry Xairmo about me and Krystia's match not happening yet :/ I definitely understand what your'e saying though, and totally glad you're an elite. I'll have the match with Krystia before the weekend is over - schedules permitting.

Also; TGM - you're now the only 3DS division elite who isn't in the hall of fame as well. But you have an active challenge. Step it up breh

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm still here. Haven't had any new challenges, and currently in the finals of a forum Smash tourney. If there are challengers, I'll take them. Doing a system transfer tomorrow, likely, moving my oldest system to the Smash system (I now have a N3DS).

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Phew, man. Polar always keeps me on my toes, but I ran off with the Mystic Badge tonight. Tyranitar and Scolipede are both so clutch, SO CLUTCH!!!!

5G9G-WWWW-WWXF-BAVL

Epic rematch video.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • ^ Hahaaaa, yes quite the rematch. Win or lose if a game's close, it's fun for me. Came down to Gallade and Mega Gardevoir staring down a Scarfed Tyranitar. Tyranitar KO'd Gallade at -2 Def from close combats with an Iron Head, then took ~70% from a Mega Gardevoir moonblast. It outsped Mega Gardevoir on the next turn with the scarf, with Iron Head dealilng ~60%, and flinching. Next Iron Head was the killshot, but I ain't even mad. 'twas very close.

Lookin' forward to fighting you again in the elites Sky Berries :D

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I just battle with Rob, he forfeit the battle and disconnected Dx so there is not video :/

I will wait you next time :)

I forfeited and threw my DS across the room yes, I HATE f*cking confuse ray and sleep powder that hits 2 times in a row.
    At least I forfeited because I know it was lost, after that I was frustrated, I'm sorry about that, I forgot I couldn't close my DS because of the video. My bad.
    I don't mind losing at all, but not when I play like sh*t and I made so many over predictions.

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Gotta say folks, I like that things get so heated in this league. It's a lot of fun.

Y'all're such great battlers T_T

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    OP Has been updated with new 3DS Division Leader Rob_Thijs - and his typing Poison / Psychic, as well as the selection of "Mind Badge" for his gym.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Fought TGM for the Aqueduct Symbol tonight and lost. Brought the wrong Heatran, won't happen again.

funny-soon-meme-bacon-wrapped-media-24.jpg

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • The hax is strong in Krystia I've got to say that. Never the less it was a fun battle.
    However if I see one more confuse ray (praise the lord swagger is banned) ever, I'm will boycott the Pokémon Company. What a shitty move.

EDIT: I know I can teach Slowking safeguard, but it was Assault Vested and probally will hit herself in confusion anyway.

Last edited:
    Back