• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ScraggyTrainer challenged my gym!

YTCW-WWWW-WWXP-BB9A

And defeated me with some crazy Mega Slowbro comeback. So now he's got the Moss badge.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • MegaBro is quite possibly tha dumbest pokemon I have ever used.

It's really, really easy to use in Singles, but doesn't really have balanced enough bulk to make it a dumb win condition in Doubles the same way.

Makes for a decent Trick Room user tho, especially with Oblivious before mega evo.

'grats ta Skyberries fo enterng tha Hall of Fbee - wanna watch that battle later :I

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks :]

Last edited:

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • It's really, really easy ta use n Sngles, but doesn't really have balanced enough bulk ta make it a dumb wn condition n Doubles tha sbee way.

Makes fo a decent Trick Room user tho, especially wit Oblivious befoe mega evo.

Yeah I've got to make some changes to the team before I do doubles. Anyway who wants to sub for me?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Yeah I've gots ta make some changes ta tha tebe befoe I do doubles. I battle you now correct?

I'm waiting for confirmation on a position in the Elite 4. If you've received all the badges, I'd recommend starting the Elites with TGM, Polar, and Krystia while they decide where they want to put me.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • Are you looking for a sub for your own position in the league?

Wait, did you pick a typing yet?

I am looking for a sub for the last badge. And I'm sticking with psychic/fairy until I can think of anything else. MY gym team is ready, but my challenge team needs tweaking for doubles. Anyone know someone who could clone my Heatran?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I am looking for a sub for the last badge. And I'm sticking with psychic/fairy until I can think of anything else. MY gym team is ready, but my challenge team needs tweaking for doubles. Anyone know someone who could clone my Heatran?
    I went and edited the OP with your current badge progress and replaced Kitsuki with you. If you need someone to clone stuff for you you can either ask Cyclone or post in the Trade Corner's Cloning Request thread.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well, I tried again, and lost again trying to get the Contrast Symbol. It was fairly close, and I thought I'd post the battle video so y'all can see a Murkrow in action:

TURG-WWWW-WWXR-9JCQ

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I successfully defended the Moss Badge for the first time today vs Raydeon:

Y4ZW-WWWW-WWXR-HWLJ

gg, Raydeon

Back