• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch from 10 metres away in the shadows of a tree and the forest. cyndaquil moves over to alana and starts rubbing against her leg.

ooc: im out of things for cyndaquil to do. could you control him alana?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Sure

"Well you must have a trainer around here somewhere." Said Alana picking up the Cyndaquil. "Why else would you be so friendly?" Alana looked hard at Cyndaquil. For some reason it looked familiar and she couldn't say why. Then for no reason a name popped into her head. "Flare?" She said quietly. Was it possible that this Cyndaquil had been bred from Flare's Quilava? Cyndaquil gave the smallest of nods and Alana smiled. She put Cyndaquil down and headed farther into the forest.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i move away and walk further into the forest."every one else say hello to alana. she was friends with your parents."i walk along and see a full grown stantler in a rage running towards alana.i jump into the trees and am in no time ahead of the stantler.i drop down in front of Alana and put my arms out. a second later they connect and i stop the stantler in its tracks. it snorts at me andi push it away and it runs off.i run away and dissapear into the shadows.

ooc: im in black clothes bare feet and scruffy hair if you need the info for you next post.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Sorry. Well, I assumed a Darkball raised a Pokemon's maximum level and strength. The Grunt only sent out a Magby because he's a wuss. :D

And about the immunity. Criminals like Team Rocket and such always find a way to enhance (illegaly) a Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses to their advantage. The Grunt was just lying, though, when he said all that stuff about immunity.

IC: Ben walked over to the now defensless Grunt.

"Your Steelix isn't immune to squat, is it?" Ben asked. The criminal nodded sadly.

"And I bet none of your Pokemon have any attacks," Ben said.

"How'd you know?" the Grunt questioned.

"Well, they have no defenses. Your Tropius burned up quickly, Magby drowned instantly, and Steelix flew through the air...from an ice beam," Ben explained. The Grunt sighed. He obviously had nothing else to say. Ben turned to the others.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Ben," he said. WaterShock let out an appreciate roar.

"And this is my Blastoise."

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Gah! >< I'll never sleep again! I miss too much!

Kat watched the battle. It seemed they were handling it fine. When the battle was over, she turned to the group and smiled. "I'm Kat," she said.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - Yeah, me too, I miss waaaaay too much

Baker, from a distance, had watched the battle take place with great intrest, he was still worried about where he was, but a battle always calmed him down, sudennly, a humungous Stantler came charging throagh the forest, and straight past him! Instantly, He pulled out a pokeball and released the eager pokemon inside, it was a slaking
    It roared!
    'Slaaaaaaaaakiiiiing!!!!!''

''Come on'' baker said, and they ran after the stantler, just to make sure all was safe.

When I ran to where it was headed, I couldnt see it any longer, it was obviously a lot faster then me, I stopped dead in my tracks.....and saw it chargoing back towards me!

''Slaking!'' I shouted
    ''Use mega Kick!''

The pokemon rased a foot which began to glow, and launched it straight into the gut of the speeding stamtler, which was sent flying over the trees!

''Well done slaking'' I said, and I returned the pokemon to it's ball.

looking up, I saw a young girl.....it was the same one I had seen before with the gree pokemon!

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Er....can I join, or is there enough people? if there isn't, here's my info:

My profile:

Name: Maya Slangel
    Pokemon: Skarmory(Steelvaria), Torkoal(Fireturtle), Slugma(Cargrian), Machop(Champion), Combusken(Blaziera), and Seviper(Viperia)
    Description: long curly auburn hair, brown eyes, always wears a dark purple long sleeved shirt with black jeans, and a black silky robe over the outfit. Also has really pale skin, which makes her clothes stand out.
    Personality: Ever since starting her Pokemon journey, Maya's been alone, with no friends except her Pokemon. She's tried to make friends, but since she looks Gothic, nobody wants to be friends with her.
    Other: She has a close bond with her Combusken and her Seviper. Her Combusken was her first ever Pokemon, and because of where she came from, her Seviper was her second Pokemon.

Alana

Years
    OOC: You are the last person who can join.

Alana watched the boy in bkack hurry away. She had not recognized him but he seemed familiar somehow. And he had stopped a charging Stantler on his own. He was obviously strong. She turned and saw anothe boy and a Slaking. The boy returned the Slaking and looked at her. "Um hi." Said Alana smiling.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    neo finnally decides to walk over to the girl he saw "hey who are you" he asked
    "i know your secret i know about time travelling and i want explanatons how you some one i havbe hunted could do this"

Alana

Years
    Alana turned to the boy who had spoken. Her eyes flashed slightly but she merely said, "What do you mean? I have no secret and I couldn't guess why I would be hunted." Celebi had vanished to follow the boy who had saved her from the Stantler. Alana continued to stare at the boy with a slightly puzzled expression on her face.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    "hmm so there is no celebie then that i just saw and of course there is no you time travelling" he said to her he smirked for he knew something was wrong
    "how about a little battle since there seems to be some events happening three on three"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    upone seeing the girl, who has spoken to him, baker thought it best to keep out of sight, his origional plan was to get some answers, but thinking about it, he didnt know exactly where he was, but he had the feeling he had travelled either into the past, or into the future, meaning that if he done anything at all, then it may change the future or the past, resulting in a time paradox.

He quickly turned about and his behind a tree, listening to the girl tallk to this rude youg man, who was now requesting a battle. Baker felt something pulling on his back, he turned aboutr quickly, but there was nothing there. Decideing it must have been a small animal, he remained unworried, but then he felt something pulling on the back of his cape, he tunred again.....nothing there. Baker was getting tired of this. he turned again, but this time prepeared to turn quickly at the smalles feel of pressure, it came, another tug on his cape, like clash speed, Baker made haste to turn and came eye to ey with a green creature. Upon staring at it in wonder, he realised that this must be the same thing he thought he had seen earlier on. he listened, and heard the 2 people still talking..............seribi?

''is that your name?'' he asked it with a frown ''seribi'' The pokemon stared back fro a moment, blinking its big green hypnotic eyes, before smiling, flying round baker three times, and speeding back off, Baker's first instinct was to run after it, but he remained still
    best to keep on the low low unless absoloutely neccecary,

and he lowered himself where he was able to see the two trainers talking, but where they would not see him.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Well, if you think you miss alot when you go to sleep, try sleeping then going to work full time! LOL

IC: I shake my head disdainfully at the grunts. I really hate pokemon thieves!

I turn to see Alana, and all of a sudden, a boy appears, saves her from a stantler, and...runs away....he looked so familiar. My eybrows furrow in puzzlement.
    Then another boy comes up and practically gives Alana the fifth degree about time travelling. I walk over to Alana and whisper, "I'm not sure, but wasn't that boy in black, Flare?"

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    I Pulled My Upgraded Internet Accesable PokeNav Out Of My Pocket.
    I Typed In HatenoVille And Pushed The Enter Button.
    It Found A Forest Area But Nothing Else.
    There Was Something Weird Going On.

rbygsRuSaEmFRLG

Years
    ooc: I have been asleep all day, and had to work at a festival... all day... and yesterday. I've been really busy... :(

ic: I walked out from the forest. "This is interesting." I said, looking down at the "unique" events that had taken place. "What do you make of it?" I asked my pokemon, who were eating lunch. They all were too busy chowing down to answer. Not that I expected them to. Nothing came between them and food.

Rai and Char ran to my side. They were my loyals, I suppose. When I called, they came. None of the others were as loyal. Then again, they were the first two I captured...

"Char." Char said looking down. "I know." I said, seeming to understand a bit. "Rai chu." Rai said, pointing to a strange falling rock. "What is th-- oh crap! Stantler!!!!!!" I yelled, jumping back as the Stantler's body hit where I was standing.

"CHARMELION!!!!!!!" Char yelled, barbequeing it in a flamethrower attack, out of shock. Speaking of shock, Rai was giving it a taste of it's Thunderbolt, even though it was already fainted.

"Enough guys." I said, brushing off my clothes. "I'm ok." I said. Char nodded. He poked the Stantler with his nail to make sure it was unconcious. "Char... (I guess we overdid it...)" Char said to Rai. "Rai rai. (I think something knocked it out before us.)" Rai replied.

Alana

Years
    "I think so but I don't think he wanted to be seen by me. I don't know why but I'll leave him be for now." Alana replied in an undertone to Al. She then turned back to the boy who had accused her of time traveling and smiled. "A battle sounds good. My Pokemon haven't had the chance to excersise for ages. You can pick first."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I nod then step back to watch the battle. This boy was really annoying. What was it to him, if Alana timetravels? It was none of his business. Before the battle actually starts, however, I notice a man further off go hide behind a tree.

I find this suspicious, but I stay where I am, keeping a lookout as Alana battles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: are you refuring to me?

ic: i run through the forest and jump and grip onto a tree branch. i hide and see celebi stop where i was two seconds ago.i make my way back to the edge of the forest and wonder where my pokemon are as i told them to say hello to alana.i watch Alana as she starts a battle. i feel something brush against my hair and suddenly memories flood back of Alana and the time we had together.i look at her sadly .i look around and see Al.memeories of her return as well.
    "Hello Al." the tiniest of smiles appears on my face and i jump into the tree above me with ease and i dissapear.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Al Duit said:
    I nod then step back to watch the battle. This boy was really annoying. What was it to him, if Alana timetravels? It was none of his business. Before the battle actually starts, however, I notice a boy further off hide behind a tree.

I find this suspicious, so I casually make my way to my right and go a round about way to come up behind the boy. I see Celebi hovering near him. "Exactly why are you spying on us?" After the short fight with the grunts, I'm suspicious of anyone hiding.

OOC - I would appreciate not to be found just yet please al duit ^^

IC -Baker watched from afar as the battle was about to take place, looking to his right, where seribi had flew off, there was now standing another female trainer, baker looked at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the battle in hand,

This should be intresting
    he thought to himself

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Maya was walking through the forest, accompanied by her Torkoal Fireturtle. "I wonder where we're going," Maya said to Fireturtle.
    "Tor, torkoal," said Fireturtle. They kept walking until Maya saw a village.
    "Let's go there!" she exclaimed, pointing at it. "Come on, Fireturtle!"
    "Torkoal," Fireturtle said doubtfully. "Tor, torkoal, tor, tor!"
    "Don't worry," Maya told the worried Pokemon. "I doubt anyone will notice me. Maybe they'll just think I'm a trainer just passing through."
    "Tor, tor, torkoal," Fireturtle muttered.
    "Don't give me attitude," Maya said sternly. "I don't care if my outfit stands out. If you continue, I'll bring out Viperia instead of you." Fireturtle nodded.
    "I hear voices," Maya said. She walked closer to the village. "They're shouting. I better go see what's wrong. Come on, Fireturtle!" She took off running, her long black robe trailing behind her. Fireturtle thought for a moment, then followed Maya into the village.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back