• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alana hastily released her Vaporeon. "Water Gun!" Vaporeon drenched the boy in water ten approachd him with Alana behind her Pokemon. She offered her hand and said, "Sorry about that." She said rubbing her head. "You weren't supposed to be hit." SHe turned and called ot Al, "Hey Al could you help him? I think he's burned pretty bad?" She approached Al and added in an undertone, "I'm going to head off while you ten to him. You can find me at the Lake of Life ok? And tell him sorry again form me." She recalled her Houndoom and Vaporeon then headed off.

When she reached the lake she saw Flare adn Celebi. "Glad to see you two are getting along." She said grinning. She released Fearow and Houndoom and had them rest in the water for a bit to be healed. "If there were alot of lakes like this one they would put Nurse Joy out of business." She grinned then sat down next to the lake and watched her Pokemon play. She released the rest of them and let them frolic in the water too.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OOC: By the way, the Flygon that appears here, will be a big friend of Eig, but not HIS Pokemon. End of OOC in this post.
    --------
    When Eiger entered the volcanic areas, just some trainers were walking around and playing with wild Numels, Grimers, Koffings.
    "Numnum?" (Do you have some food?) - a Numel was standing near Eiger. Eiger looked for food in one of his pockets.
    "Hmmm... An Lum Berry. I will give this to that Numel." - Eiger thinked and he gave the Berry to the Numel.
    "NUM NUM!!!" (VERY TASTY!!!) - the Numel 'said' loudly.
    Eiger put on his cape and headed for the Desert. Eiger always wanted to scan some Desert Pokemon.
    Eiger entered the desert. Suddenly, music starts playing.
    "Hmmm... Wacko thing... Wait..." - Eiger looked right and he saw a strange dragon-like Pokemon.
    It was a Flygon! Eiger scanned it with his Pokedex: "FLYGON whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the singing is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this POKEMON is said to be the desert spirit."
    "Aaah. So this is it. Maybe PokeDex has some more information" - Eiger thinked and flashed the Pokemon again with the PokeDex. The PokeDex responded:
    "HEIGHT: 6'07". WEIGHT: 180.08 lbs. FLYGON is nicknamed the elemental spirit of the desert. Because its flapping wings whip up a cloud of sand, this POKEMON is always enveloped in a sandstorm while flying."
    "Gon gon flyg? Gonfly flyg gon!" (Do you seen my baby Trapinch? They got lost!) - the Flygon 'said'.
    "I can understand Pokemon talk... And no, i have not seen it" - Eiger telepatically said to the Flygon.
    "Trapi trapi trapi..." (I am walking, i am walking, i am walking...) - It was that Trapinch!
    "Quickly! We must go on north!" - Eiger said telepatically to Flygon, and Eiger started to run towards north. Trapinch was there...

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I nod to Alana and go help the boy without hesitation. I kneel next to him and get out a cleansing spray. "This won't hurt a bit," I reassure him, "in fact, it should soothe your burn and cool it down." I gently spray his burns then apply an antibiotic cream and lightly bandage them. "Now, you'll need to go get bandages and change these everyday." I speak gently to him. I help him get up. "Take care of yourself," I say as I run off to catch up with Alana.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    "Trapi, trapi, trapi... TRAAAPIIINCH!" (La, la, la... AAAH!!!) - the Trapinch singed, then shouted.
    Suddenly, a sandstorm brewed.
    "Oh no. I know this formation of rocks, Flygon. It's a symbol of..." - And Eiger was not able to say telepatically anything more to Flygon because of the loud noise. And suddenly, from the sand, a big Pokemon 'crawled' out. It was...
    "ROCK ROCK REGI!!! REGIROCK REGI!!!" (TRAPINCH IS ENEMY! REGIROCK DESTROYS ENEMY!!!") - The Regirock shouted.
    "Ah! It's the legendary Rock-element Regi Brother! I must scan it!" - Eiger thinked.
    Flygon flied to the Trapinch and grabbed him into her 'hands'.
    Eiger scanned the Regirock. The PokeDex responded: "REGIROCK's body is composed entirely of rocks. Recently, a study made the startling discovery that the rocks were all unearthed from different locations."
    "So that is it... Now i must battle it..." - Eiger thinked and chose a Pokeball. It was with Blaziken.
    "Blaziken, GO!" - Eiger shouted.
    "Blazi blazik ziken!" (Prepare to accept defeat!) - Blaziken 'said'.
    "REEGI ROCK! ROCK GIROCK!" (NO! REGIROCK WILL DESTROY YOU!!!) - Regirock 'shouted' loudly.
    Eiger started to hover.
    "Blaziken, use Sky Uppercut!" - Eiger said to the Blaziken telepatically.
    "Blazi!" (Sky Uppercut!) - Blaziken attacked Regirock, but he missed.
    "Regi!" (Ancientpower!) - Regirock attacked Blaziken. But it not missed!
    "Blaaaz..." (Oooh...) - Blaziken 'said'. It was badly injured, but if it was a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, it could still has 201/349 HP.
    "Blaziken, try again Sky Uppercut!" - Eiger said again to the Blaziken telepatically.
    "Blazi, blaziken KEN ken!" (Sky Uppercut, and i will NOT miss this time!) - And really. It not missed. Regirock flew up, his head exploded, legs and arms too. His torso falled down onto the sand.
    "So it's over..." - Eiger thinked. The sandstorm stopped. Eiger exitted the desert.
    "Gon!" (Bye!) - Flygon shouted.
    "Bye." - Eiger thinked.
    And, he blinked. But a big Magcargo appeared in his way...

Alana

Years
  • OOC: ??? You met Regirock then killed it with a single attack? That's rather like godmodding because you gave youreslf too much power. Don't. And you need to try to stay on track with the RPG and head on over to HatenoVille and edit your post. Regirock doesn't just appear and killing a legend, well no comment. Plus why do you put '' around said every time your Pokemon talks. It has a voice you know. Ex. "Meow." Said the cat. No marks. Keep that in mind ok?

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
  • "urrr" neo said as he felt the clensing spray
    he slowly got up and looked at al
    "where did she go!" he quickly shouted
    his body was badly burnt he quickly got a pocket mirror and looked at himself his
    left eye was badly burnt an he couldnt see it.
    "oh no! im blind" he cried
    "he neeled down and sobbed
    they had abbandoned her in the town he quickly got out his poke gear and phoned proffesser oak
    "oak what do you know about celibi" he said into the poke gear
    "celebi...have you seen it?" he replied
    "yes i have" re plied neo
    "Hmmm celbi come from the lake of life where it gathers to heal you should try get there" replied oak quickly
    "how?" neo replied back in the middle of oaks sentance
    "well after the lab accident..." oak began
    "i know"neo said while lookin to make sure no one was listening
    "use the powers of the dna strings" said oak calmly
    "but im not ment to"said leon softly
    "its the only way"oak said and disconnected the poke grears

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • "Hey Al." Said Alana turning to her as she approached the lake. "Is that boy alright?" She was sure Al had helped him well. She was a good nurse.

"Celebi!" Called Celebi happily swooping over the lake and circling aroudn Al's head.

"I think Celebi is happy to see you again." Celebi grinned then flew over and landed on Alana's shoulder. "Well at least we're safe from any more time traveling questions here." She said relived. It had been getting annoying to be interagated.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • neo quickly jumped into a tree
    "ok here i go" he shouted he starts to glow red then disapears
    for a moment he feels very dizzy then hes in a tree he looks around and then looks don thenre is al and celibi
    "I think celibies glad to see you"alana says to al
    neo smirks and starts jumping tree to tree to follow them
    he wishes he could explain to al and alan why he had to find out the truth for he would never trully understand his powers until he found out about the time traeling

Alana

Years
  • "Be!" Celebi shouted suddenly.

"What is it?" Asked Alana standing up.

"Houn." Growled Houndoom.

Alana looked up. "Oh him." She said distastfully. "Fearow chase him out of the tree. He may be hurt but he has no right to follow us and spy." Fearow cawed and flew at the boy angrily.

Alana

Years
  • Alana moved forward and glared at him. Celebi wass also glaring angrily. "You'd better have a good reason for following us. I'd advise you tell the truth. You ougt to know Celebi's legend? If the spirit catches you it could carry you off to a deifferent time." She knew she sounded harsh but he had followed them. Someone had done that before and they had been a part of a team called Team Legend. That team didn't exist in this time but Team Rockat did. And a man from Team Rocket had almost killed Celebi a year before.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "ok ill explain"neo said calmly
    "10 years ago i worked eith my dad in his lab he was kind and gentle until he started injecting me with pokemon dna one day he stumbled on some celibi dna and injected it my body went mad destroyed the lab leaving only me i had strange new powers like time travel and i could heal myself so i made it my mission to find who evern new ccelibi so they could help me it seems some people who new my farther call me the spirit"he shouts to alana and al
    neo starts to crie
    "and then when i found out you were freind with i thought id found a way of discovering about celbi like what powers it had and how i can stop my powers going out of control thats why ive been time following you" cries neo

he looks at celibi then al then alana

Alana

Years
  • Alana looked at him quizically. Celebi hovered beside her. "Your dad injected you with Pokemon DNA? I can't see him being kind and gentle. But I can't see how we can help you? I travel with Celebi and we've battled together. But preventing your powers form going out of control is something you have to do. Knowing Celebi's attacks won't help you."

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "well its not just that you see i only have aprts of its dna in me thats why the power goes wild when ive learnt all its powers then i will gaian control of them until then im doomed to die in over power soon"repplied neo
    "i also would like to travel with you for then i can learn the easier"

Alana

Years
  • Alana considered. "Well in your predicament I can't turn you away." She looked at Celebi. Celebi shrugged. "Then I guess you can travel with us. But I won't be time traveling again for at least a week. A month if I don't get discovered by anyone else." She sighed. "Well maybe we should get to know each other. My name's Alana." She extended her hand smiling.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "mines neo" neo shaked her hand and smiled
    "here have this i have a spare"
    neo got out a modified pokegear like his but a bit difrent
    "very useful... so where are you heading at the moment?"

Alana

Years
  • Alana looked at the Pokegear. "Thanks but no thanks. I have this one." She held up the Pokegear around her neck. "I like this one just fine. I've had it for almost a year now so I'll stick with it. As for where we're going, well I don't know. I thought we'd hang around here for a bit and catch up. I never got the chance ot talk very much with Flare or Al."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, I'm having too much trouble posting... if i don't post for a couple days in a row, you'll know why. It's funny, I've no problem posting on other sites, just Pokecommunity. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes from the time I hit the "send post" button for it to go to the next screen.

IC: "I'm glad to see you too, Celebi" I smile broadly. There's something about this free-spirited pokemon that makes my heart feel light and child-like. Before I get a chance to answer Alana's question, Celebi shouts angrily, and the annoying boy is there. Obviously he's alright to travel. Then I'm amazed as he heals himself after saying, "Healing Bell." I blink. I wouldn't mind being able to have the power to heal people and pokemon in that way!

I listen quietly as Alana and him talk. "Um, Celebi, you have the power to share memories, do you think you can help Neo that way? Perhaps show him how you control your power? That may help." I suggest.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i am swimming in the lake when celebi shouts angrily. i then watch an argument unfold i get angry at this. this person shouldnt have followed my friends. no matter what the cuase. i dive under water and swim along the bottom of the lake to the edge. i surface and look back angrily. i get out of the lake and run into the forest.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "ok"neo replies as he puts away the poke gear
    "go pokeballs" neo shouts
    all 6 of his pokemon apear
    "heal bell!"
    alll of his poke regenrate there health
    "return" he throiugh the pokeballs at them and picks them up
    "ok then ill hang withn you for a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.