• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
I have no crushes from pokemon, but i do thibnk some people are hot:
flannery, misty, may, and sorta Lucy, the battle pike queen.(except her eyes. They scare me!)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Stevo-Kun said:
Hmm ok where to start xD.

There is May, Flannery, Winona, Roxanne, Claire, Jasmine, Whitney, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Dani, Erika, Prima and most recently Sabrina.

I also like May and Ash's mums ^^; *runs*

Pokemon_Veteran
You like so many I bet you forgot some XD

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
Flannery, Winoa, Lorelei (Prima), Sabrina, Jessie, Cassidy, a buncha fillers, and Misty! May and Whitney are too young, but- give 'em time... :D

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
Years
*gasp* WALLACE!!!! Just look at him! ^^ On the sub-list...Steven! I have a big liking for Champs. Oh, and Lance! How could I forget Lance? ... ^^ Oh, and that Aqua Grunt from the Devon episode! I absolutely ADORE him!

Last edited:

tramptech

Banned
Years
May. For sure. Tramptech incorporated #2 unnoficial Mascot next to the duck. (You have to join to understand sorry)

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
Years
I've never really given "Pok?mon" crushes much thought, since I've always found it kind of odd to be sexually attracted to a cartoon character (except Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" - don't deny it, men, you thought the same thing). But if I had to choose...

1. Kanna (Lorelei). She's a prime Elite Four member, and that naturally means that she's wise in the ways of...oh, screw it, she's got a nice rack.
2. Asuna (Flannery). Another nice body, and, of course, ditzy = cute.
3. Mizuho (Lola). I haven't even seen the Takeshi HoSo special yet, and I still can't get over how hot his mom is.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
If you ask me, I think Whitney, Jasmine, Flannery, and Winona are cute...
However, I don't have a crush on them...
Uhh, yeah! :D

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Jesse GS the II said:
I've never really given "Pok?mon" crushes much thought, since I've always found it kind of odd to be sexually attracted to a cartoon character (except Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" - don't deny it, men, you thought the same thing). But if I had to choose...

1. Kanna (Lorelei). She's a prime Elite Four member, and that naturally means that she's wise in the ways of...oh, screw it, she's got a nice rack.
2. Asuna (Flannery). Another nice body, and, of course, ditzy = cute.
3. Mizuho (Lola). I haven't even seen the Takeshi HoSo special yet, and I still can't get over how hot his mom is.
lol, if I were a male, I'd crush with Prima!!! XD

AND Sabrina (Wooo~ Psychic~~)

Years
I'm almost afriad to admit it. Don't get me wrong I'm not afriad to admit I like Pokemon or anything. Everyone that knows me knows I like it, but it feels weird having a crush on an anime character, especially at my age. Here it goes. I have the bigest crush on Misty, Ash watch out man. Tell her how you really feel beofre you lose her to me.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
Legendary_Master said:
I love May and also that figer girl who battles ash with her meditite.
I love May espically when shes in her yellow bikini. :P

Dude, she's like 11 years old. Although she is well developped for her age though...

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
Years
Iron Mankey said:
Dude, she's like 11 years old. Although she is well developped for her age though...

Yeah, I'm quite shocked that the producers made Haruka so blatantly fanservicy. They never did that with Kasumi, who's always been pretty small-chested, and even then, she's supposed to be about 12 or so. But Haruka's got a full rack at age 10. Someone over at Nintendo has a sick, sick mind.

This is also why I stick to the older women of the series (Kanna, Asuna, Mizuho, etc.). I know they're just drawings, but it's the principle of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back