• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
People have been townreading me since day one. I've been softing my role since day one (See: my favorite flavor being mint chocolate, followed by "I'm a pretty tasty flavor if I say so myself"). If I was tailor then my visit on impulse would mean he wouldn't show as strawberry when JD killed him.
The only reason I've waited this long to even hard claim is because claiming cop with two or even one inno report is just sooooo dumb. But in this instance I literally answer a counter claim and either hit a mafia or a tailor target, like it seems "convenient" to you but why would I not INSTANTLY claim seeing that with the information I have.
FMPOV, you are culted and didn't expect to get cc'd by someone with actual proof.
Let's burn you and see how you flip.

Ah heh ehehehehehheheehehehhehehehe, ready yourselves, Kitty and L'Belle.

Also, I like how Kitty was the first to jump on the Ho-oh and Vragon suspicion train while you are garnering support for the anti-Tails train,
As soft as it is im calling bs

^ that looks exciting. In that case I'll upgrade from my soft.

Hi, it's ya boi chocolate mint, and the non vegan flavor I would assume because I think I'm normal cop, unless vegan is the 50/50 one. Here are my results:

n0 - strawberry inno (obviously)
n1 - Kitty inno
n2 - Tails mafia.

With this being said, I'm going to be voting for Tails and I think you should be doing the same.

hell, even Naku read this as odd.
It seems like a soft counter claim from Kitty, and if we're believing that doof's read on Tails is proper, then so too would his read on Kitty, which kinda

invalidates yours a bit

and that combined with your shaky behavior doesn't leave me any confidence in your claim

A neat little thing is that you started this suspicion under claim of the choco mints while Kitty, who is claiming to be one of the creamy duo started abother. Tell you what, buddy.

let's play a little game, if Kitty is indeed the role, then when Forever dies there shouldn't be an issue if she's mafia....oh but she isn't and I know that. So, why suddenly divert away from it to tails? I know you've had a scum reading of him for a while and I did too, then some neat little re-reading and Ho-oh and I conversing changed the thought from him being mafia to just well....poor move making.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
^ that looks exciting. In that case I'll upgrade from my soft.

Hi, it's ya boi chocolate mint, and the non vegan flavor I would assume because I think I'm normal cop, unless vegan is the 50/50 one. Here are my results:

n0 - strawberry inno (obviously)
n1 - Kitty inno
n2 - Tails mafia.

With this being said, I'm going to be voting for Tails and I think you should be doing the same.

Nice claim you got there, how about we melt you instead, bad cream?

Hello, it's your actual non vegan choco mint here.

N0 - Nakuzami - not a good cream! [TAILORED?]
N1 - gimmepie - good cream! [CONFIRMED, DEAD]
N2 - BidoofFTW - bad cream! [CONFIRMED]

I was able to tell that I'm the non vegan choco mint because of gp's convenient(?) death.

I believe Doof is a hooker since his visit didn't kill impulse the strawberry.

I hope we're actually able to tell who the mafia are now.

I'm not letting you control a lynch.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yep.

If we lynch Bidoof...

It confirms Miah as non vegan cop
It confirms Vragon and I as C & C
It confirms Kitty as mafia
It confirms L'Belle as mafia
It confirms Tails as town key maker

And if Bidoof is mafia we will have one mafia down.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
TailsMK4 give your key to Miah to protect her tonight from mafia (if that's how it works).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
hell, even Naku read this as odd.
well I was referring to Ho-Oh's claim being invalidated/behavior being shaky if doof's result was correct

because doof's result being correct would imply that kitty was speaking the truth

which would incriminate you and Ho-Oh
Nice claim you got there, how about we melt you instead, bad cream?

Hello, it's your actual non vegan choco mint here.

N0 - Nakuzami - not a good cream! [TAILORED?]
N1 - gimmepie - good cream! [CONFIRMED, DEAD]
N2 - BidoofFTW - bad cream! [CONFIRMED]

I was able to tell that I'm the non vegan choco mint because of gp's convenient(?) death.

I believe Doof is a hooker since his visit didn't kill impulse the strawberry.

I hope we're actually able to tell who the mafia are now.

[Vote] BidoofFTW, I'm not letting you control a lynch.
honestly I had you pegged for Pistachio and I assumed Pistachio was a granny

so either Pistachio wasn't a granny and is dead and tailored, I missed a claim somewhere (Neon hasn't claimed yet right?) or i'm just confused

but with potentially still four mafia up, four cult up, and tailor shenanigans

literally no claim here is foolproof and half the info can be bsed

and there seems to be a lot of fools running around

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Also - jdthebud - did you kill Desox or Nick Wilde last night?

Hm do we have any other protecting roles that can protect her tonight then?

Years
Wow, what is going on here? Yet again more confusing posts, making me question even my own claims. I do know one thing...Bidoof is wrong in his push to kill me, so I don't have much choice but to believe someone else. Letting Bidoof get away with his logic is going to cost the town. Yes, I can't prove that I got tailored, but I'm not the enemy here.

The only reason I was considering Vragon at first was simple: I had no actual clues to help me out with a choice and Vragon hadn't spoken much at all. It was fortunate for me that Vragon and others spoke up. I don't even know who is who anymore, but naturally it's better for me to pick the side that at least isn't interested in my death at this time.

This is going to make for a fun detailed end-of-game report at least. Geez.

EDIT:

TailsMK4 give your key to Miah to protect her tonight from mafia (if that's how it works).

Sadly that's not how it works. Even if I gave a key to one of you guys, you wouldn't be able to use it until Night Four. This discussion has made me change my mind, though,, I was planning to give Bidoof a key next, but I think Bidoof has shown his true colors here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Where did Pachulia claim bodyguard bc this is the first I'm hearing of that

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
well I was referring to Ho-Oh's claim being invalidated/behavior being shaky if doof's result was correct

because doof's result being correct would imply that kitty was speaking the truth

which would incriminate you and Ho-Oh

Fair, though I suggest you be more clear on who you're talking to with that being underneath Bidoof's quote. Though, I' have my own thoughts on that.

but with potentially still four mafia up, four cult up, and tailor shenanigans

literally no claim here is foolproof and half the info can be bsed

and there seems to be a lot of fools running around

Oh sweet sweet Naku, you wanna play the game too?
Maybe there is no proof now, but I suggest we hinge on our officers and see which one is the real deal. And if I can read right, you weren't seen as a good cream to Miah, at least supposed tailored.

I mean, if you're for answers then the best bet is Bidoof. What with garnering suspicion and only seeming to keep it. I'm curious why you care to slow it down...oh but I think I'll wait a minute on that.

Heh heh, I've got four scum readings...

Years
Where did Pachulia claim bodyguard bc this is the first I'm hearing of that

At the end of Day 2, around the time the xDestroy train started. I'm not convinced myself, but I'm just confused in general, plus I have been in survivor mode since N0 thanks to Calzone...so anyone that seems to at least not want me dead right now is who I'll have to go with.

Years
I'm believing in Miah, which makes me also believe Ho-Oh and Vragon. If Bidoof is mafia, then we may potentially have our mafia members. Now, there is still the matter of Froyos, but I think we can win if we wipe out the mafia quickly enough. Plus, if Bidoof was mafia, that also might serve as a small bit of proof that I was tailored, which I still claim even with Bidoof making an effort to take me down.

Last edited:
Back