• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
Well, I gave it my best shot, but the cults were the true enemy here. That being said, I think I'll keep mostly to myself in future mafias...trying to pressure votes just seems to get me lynched instead of accomplishing anything. Expect me to be a lot quieter in future mafia games.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Well, I gave it my best shot, but the cults were the true enemy here. That being said, I think I'll keep mostly to myself in future mafias...trying to pressure votes just seems to get me lynched instead of accomplishing anything. Expect me to be a lot quieter in future mafia games.

To be honest, I think your votes created a lot of good discussion. But at the same time, sometimes accusing someone can cause you to tread on thin water (especially if they are scum) because they will try and find a way to turn it back onto you. It takes some getting used to but honestly I like your playstyle. My only advice would be to look back at your posts and see what actions led to you being called out as scummy, did you try too hard to get a pressure lynched? Someones saying "I think someone is being suspicious for x, y, and z" but not voting them or waiting for input from others can help you a lot. Jumping the gun can look scummy sometimes.

One thing I like to do is quote someone I think could be scum and then ask them to provide input about x subject or ask for their reads, you'd be surprised how some of their answers can be a scumtell or solidify them as a towny.

Also, late game, my advice is to go to the OP and think "ok, what threats have we not dealt with?". For example,in this game a lot of members were being accused as mafia, but in reality the cult was the biggest evil during our big discussions. You can also notice that Nakuzami, the cult leader, was investigated as "not a good cream" night 0 by Miah, and it seemed to slip by everyone, even though he never claimed. Sometimes taking a step back and evaluating what is left in the game is the greatest help for yourself. In this game it is harder to do because of the tailor in addition to roles not being super clear cut, but it still was pretty applicable I think.

Don't get discouraged! Everyone here makes mistakes, and even though playing aggressive can be risky it's worth it when you were right about a lynch you led.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
also on that

notice that it was "not a good cream!" and she also had a result that read "bad cream!" which implied I was third party and, since it was N0, pretty much the cult leader

and honestly I just didn't say anything about her result bc I didn't really have anything to counter it and not bringing it up kinda got y'all to overlook it so

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
also on that

notice that it was "not a good cream!" and she also had a result that read "bad cream!" which implied I was third party and, since it was N0, pretty much the cult leader

and honestly I just didn't say anything about her result bc I didn't really have anything to counter it and not bringing it up kinda got y'all to overlook it so

At one point I thought it was either you or EMS as CL but then I figured it was EMS for some reason and I was like yeah you're just mafia and by then it was too late so RIP.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
also on that

Yeah I was meant to give Miah all non-town results as "not a good cream" but I accidentally said "bad cream" when giving her the result of investigating doof rip

Back