• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
[Final Vote] Neon Sword

giphy.gif

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
night four

now playing: frozen soundtrack

Everyone uniting to melt a bad cream - surely no ulterior motives here, right?

Neon Sword has been melted. They were Icy Pole.

Night Four ends at 9:00am GMT+10, 16th September (24 hours from now)

rules.

~ votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ do not share your PMs! furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
~ if you are dead, you are dead. you get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
~ do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ in the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ please send all NAs to me via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
Kitty
gimmepie as Choc Mint
Abby as Rainbow
Miah
Desox as Rainbow
Nakuzami
Easy Money Sniper
L'Belle
Bidoof FTW
jdthebud as Salted Caramel
Ho-oh
Nick Wilde as Soft Serve with Sprinkles
xDestroy as Sundae
Calzone407 as Double Scoop
Neon Sword as Icy Pole
Lycanthropy
TailsMK4 as Soft Serve with Sprinkles
impulse~ as Strawberry
Vragon2.0
Pecilia as Choc Top

tags
Spoiler:

I love ice cream

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
the end

rip creams

Fresh off an act of betrayal, Bidoof FTW was sharpening his spoon, ready to scoop up his next victim and toss them in the boiling room. Not long later, he approached Miah, who was busy looking up the wrong tree as always, when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Doof," Froyo said. "Put your spoon down and we'll rule this factory together."

Doof had half expected Nukazuma to get messy and abandon him in his final hour, so he was pleasantly surprised to see his offer still stood. Doof took off his Pickalier/Choc Top make up, and had his first bite of Froyo.

And with that, Whipped Cream became a Froyo lover, and the ice creams were no more.

The Froyo Lovers (Nakuzami, Kitty, L'Belle, Lycanthropy, Easy Money Sniper and Bidoof FTW) have won the game!

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
Kitty as Rum & Raisin (Drunk) -> Froyo Lover (Cultist)
gimmepie as Vegan Choc Mint (Insane Cop)
Abby as Rainbow Pistachio (Bomb)​
Miah as Choc Mint (Cop)
Desox as Rainbow (Jack of all Trades)​
Nakuzami as Froyo (Cult Leader)
Easy Money Sniper as Lemon Sorbet (Oracle)-> Froyo Lover (Cultist)
L'Belle as Neapolitan (Driver) -> Froyo Lover (Cultist)
Bidoof FTW as Whipped Cream (Actress)-> Froyo Lover (Cultist)
jdthebud as Salted Caramel (Vigilante)​
Ho-oh as Cream (Templar)
Nick Wilde as Soft Serve with Sprinkles (Tailor)
xDestroy as Sundae (Governor)
Calzone407 as Double Scoop (Cupid)
Neon Sword as Icy Pole (Cthulu)​
Lycanthropy as Vanilla (Godfather) -> Froyo Lover (Cultist)
TailsMK4 as Soft Serve with Sprinkles Soft Serve (Keymaker) / Lover
impulse~ as Strawberry (Loudmouth)​
Vragon2.0 as Cookies (Templar)
Pecilia as Choc Top (Doctor) / Lover​

trivia.
  • None of the players who received keys from Tails MK4 (Soft Serve) used their keys. Tails gave keys to himself, Nakuzami and jdthebud. Had JD used his key on N3 when he was killed by the mafia, the game might have ended quite differently!
  • Three of the Mafia were converted to the cult. This was a pretty explicit strategy that Naku employed
  • Speaking of Naku, this is the second time in a row they've dominated one of my games, after dissecting everything quite well as Ursula/Cop in HNA2.
  • Neon Sword only joined the mafia discord at the end of Night 1. Not sure why he decided to delay that.
  • As Vanilla, Lycanthropy was also immune to death once. He carried out the night kill on Abby (Pistachio), but survived, which is why the flavour text described Vanilla coming out unharmed. Lycan was originally going to be immune to death until 1 of his teammates died, but I nerfed that.
  • impulse~ was the only player who ended up receiving the same role as their favourite role in their sign-up post. Tails MK4 explicitly said he doesn't like soft serve, but the RNG decided it was to be.
  • The lovers (Tails, soft serve, and Pachilio, choc top) were described as a pair that shouldn't go together because... well you can't really make a double scoop out of soft serve really. Or any scoop out of soft serve.
  • Interestingly, the cult very early on thought Bidoof FTW might have been cop because he said he was a nice flavour and in his sign-up post he signed up as choc mint. Bidoof ended up using the same logic later in the game when he claimed choc mint/cop, but I can't remember if he said that the earlier post was intentionally softing or not.
  • The Day 3 anonymous vote ended in a tie between Tails and Bidoof. The only player who didn't vote was Neon Sword, part of the mafia/teammate of Bidoof. Luckily for the mafia, the coin flip ended up lynching Tails.
  • I uhh forgot that Cthulhu is generally a third party role and accidentally made it a mafia role (Neon Sword, Icy Pole). However, no players visited Neon Sword.

achievements.
  • Kid at the ice cream store who can't decide on a flavour: Tails MK4 ? change your vote many, many times in a day phase
  • Certified ice cream lover: Ho-oh ? be so inspired by your role that you buy your flavour (part 1, part 2)
  • Unloved flavour: Easy Money Sniper, Kitty, Neon Sword, Abby ? never get the opportunity to have your ability/role come into play
  • Brainfreeze: Ho-oh send a real doozy of a message. The second half of this ? says it all (and I still don't know what it says)
  • Perfect cream: Nakuzami ? 100% positive hit rate on your night action

tags
Spoiler:

I love ice cream

Years
I originally made the mistake of assuming the other cop was paranoid or naive not insane, whoops. So when I got Doof as innocent and put 2 and 2 together with the early soft, I assumed I was the real cop after getting him as innocent. Whooooops.

Town got destroyed this game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well... I figured out most of the bad guys I just got their roles wrong lol Oh well!

I had the vibe Nakuzami was scum of some sort for a while and we could only prove Kitty / L'Belle lol Bidoof I also had the same vibe too. Honestly I didn't think about the cult as much as I should have but I figured one of Lycan/Neon shouldn't be trusted ... but not both lol I knew Tails would be tailored and that Abby was but I got her role wrong rip.

Tbf my grand post had generally the right ideas just the wrong way around.

Also my ice cream was yum.

Also I dreamed about this game of mafia three times as peoples avatars and irl killings. That's how hard I played y'all.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I had to lie about being a vested bodyguard so I wouldn't be kill targeted but being lovered screwed me the most. gg cult wins again

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I think I would have used my key if I had remembered/asked CB if my vig shot would actually go through if I was culted/killed. Oh well, not really sure it would have mattered, as I didn't suspect Naku of being cult leader (maybe culted, but not the leader).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
waitwaitwait. Re-reading the summary post...

Bidoof,

Why did you claim Kitty was good in your fake report to go along with her claim? And then after I swear you like played along with her before you were converted (and she was never mafia to start with).

I'm confuse lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
As Vanilla, Lycanthropy was also immune to death once. He carried out the night kill on Abby (Pistachio), but survived, which is why the flavour text described Vanilla coming out unharmed. Lycan was originally going to be immune to death until 1 of his teammates died, but I nerfed that.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that explains it

Bidoof,

Why did you claim Kitty was good in your fake report to go along with her claim? And then after I swear you like played along with her before you were converted (and she was never mafia to start with).

I'm confuse lol
maf/cult team up ftw

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years

Bidoof,

I'm confuse lol

Basically I knew I couldn't beat around the bush about not hard-claiming and I saw Kitty cc'ing from like a mile away. Decided I'd put whoever I thought was playing more town as my inno report and just go with it. After she claimed L'belle was her partner and seeing my teammates get recruited left and right I figured if I went along with it then my time would come. Going against them would've just led to me being revealed as mafia much sooner because either L'belle or Lycan could've gotten me killed.

It was mostly me panicking and thinking "ok I'll pick a side and hope it 'validates' me as town" but after seeing L'belle as the cookie to her cream I knew I was in too deep to back out. Also looking back on it your claim was much more believable than her cc, but oh well it worked out in the end.

Back