• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chess Mafia! [Checkmate]

Years
    [Attack]Johnny

lol same!
    Aaron is looking more and more a king of opposing faction, why queen healed Aaron instead of gunner and JD who were also injured :p
    I want to attack him but queen will heal him again. That's why I'm attacking johnny for now. :p

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    [Attack]Johnny

lol same!
    Aaron is looking more and more a king of opposing faction, why queen healed Aaron instead of gunner and JD who were also injured :p
    I want to attack him but queen will heal him again. That's why I'm attacking johnny for now. :p
    That's thin logic, healing Aaron was more effective, given that Gunner and I both only took 2 damage, so I think that's why he was chosen.

[Attack] TheCapsFan

Pretty much random tbh.

Years
    I dunno, really? Whichever Queen that healed Aaron was pretty confident that he was on their side...
    I might be wrong but
    /shrugs

Edit: The way you said hilarious thing and now this ^ is in someway is soft defending rabi, isn't helping at all JD :p You're looking more of a opposing faction player to me than johnny : )

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I dunno, really? Whichever Queen that healed Aaron was pretty confident that he was on their side...
    I might be wrong but
    /shrugs

Edit: The way you said hilarious thing and now this ^ is in someway is soft defending rabi, isn't helping at all JD :p You're looking more of a opposing faction player to me than johnny : )
    If that were true I would have just attacked you. I'm not sure of anything at this point right now.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Wow, bun. [attack] Aaron
    Honestly, the one queen that tried to heal him thought of him as someone with value. It may or may not be the queen, it could be another piece though it is unlikely since the members know who their king is.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I'm not sure whether our blind actions are even going to reward anything.

Also, [Attack] Uzumaki Naruto.

I'm sorry, but I still have to. Maybe you'll make a good trophy to keep, lol.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

Chess Mafia
    "Abby is no more.

We have faced ruins.

Tonight.

Tonight the pawns rise up."

24 Hours to submit your Actions!

Rules of the Board!

* All PokeCommunity rules apply to the chessboard.

* Please use [ATTACK]Player to format your vote. Failure to comply may result in your vote not being included. You may not change your vote.

* If you don't vote or post more than thrice for two consecutive days then you will be removed from the chessboard. If you know you'll go inactive please notify me.

* What happens on the chessboard stays on the chessboard!

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. This may not reveal your role, your color, or any information/speculation.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may choose to abstain from attacking. If you do so format your vote as [NO ATTACK]

Players

Abby as The Grandmaster

gimmepie
    Salzorrah
    Uzumaki Naruto -7
    Bardothren Killed D1
    TheCapsFan -2
    Johnny -2
    Decidueye
    Radiating
    HyperMorian
    jdthebud
    Aaron -5
    Vincent -2

Every kind of in

In. Stats is not exclusive to PC however this is the first forum I've seen it on.

Interesting, I'm in.

What could possibly go wrong (don't answer that)

In

I want to try out a mafia game, so why not? I'm in

Let me in.

this will be interesting

Sign me up.

Quite interesting, I'm in.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

Chess Mafia
    "We've taken another.

Don't resist the pink. We are the salvation you seek. Induction is the only chance of survival in this board."

48 Hours to submit your Votes!

Rules of the Board!

* All PokeCommunity rules apply to the chessboard.

* Please use [ATTACK]Player to format your vote. Failure to comply may result in your vote not being included. You may not change your vote.

* If you don't vote or post more than thrice for two consecutive days then you will be removed from the chessboard. If you know you'll go inactive please notify me.

* What happens on the chessboard stays on the chessboard!

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. This may not reveal your role, your color, or any information/speculation.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may choose to abstain from attacking. If you do so format your vote as [NO ATTACK]

Players

Abby as The Grandmaster

gimmepie
    Salzorrah
    Uzumaki Naruto -4
    Bardothren Killed D1
    TheCapsFan +2
    Johnny +2
    Decidueye
    Radiating
    HyperMorian
    jdthebud
    Aaron
    Vincent

Every kind of in

In. Stats is not exclusive to PC however this is the first forum I've seen it on.

Interesting, I'm in.

What could possibly go wrong (don't answer that)

In

I want to try out a mafia game, so why not? I'm in

Let me in.

this will be interesting

Sign me up.

Quite interesting, I'm in.

Back