• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHESS YALL - The Tabletop Gaming Lounge

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I wish I'd seen this and got in on it. I love Chess lol

Anyway, is there a way to spectate the games? (If they're not super late for me, I'd like to watch a couple)

It depends how everyone does their matches. If you catch someone before they play I'm sure they wouldn't mind you watching or give you the link to watch the replay or something. :)

Would anyone be up for a game or two of CAH tomorrow night (or morning for people around pie's timezone)?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
It depends how everyone does their matches. If you catch someone before they play I'm sure they wouldn't mind you watching or give you the link to watch the replay or something. :)

Would anyone be up for a game or two of CAH tomorrow night (or morning for people around pie's timezone)?

Depends what time tomorrow night is lmao It'll be Sunday, and I'll have work in the morning. So, it totally depends on what time for me, sadly.

Who's left to play then?

Years

You mean Monday morning for me I'm assuming?
I could probably make that.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I think I'm out unless it's like, tomorrow afternoon for me. But I doubt I'll be able to join this one sadly :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Depends what time tomorrow night is lmao It'll be Sunday, and I'll have work in the morning. So, it totally depends on what time for me, sadly.

Who's left to play then?

Donnavannj and H.A.N. are still left on this round, and then we've got 3 more rounds of everyone v everyone. If you want to look at the bracket... challonge.com/chessisyes

Well, what about like between 11pm UTC-0 and 11am UTC-0 for CAH tonight? Just a rough time frame. If we were going to play tomorrow it'd be between about the same time.

Years
Donnavannj and H.A.N. are still left on this round, and then we've got 3 more rounds of everyone v everyone. If you want to look at the bracket... challonge.com/chessisyes

Well, what about like between 11pm UTC-0 and 11am UTC-0 for CAH tonight? Just a rough time frame. If we were going to play tomorrow it'd be between about the same time.

Let's move onto Round 3 for now.

H.A.N. and I don't have schedules that match very well at all. I'm asleep by the time H.A.N. wakes up on weekends, and by the time I wake up, H.A.N. is busy.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Awww that sucks :[

And ooh this round is actually interesting... gimme and don, sonata and han, and euphoric and klippy haha good luck to you guys :]

Years
So, hello, new to this thread (long time lurker on the site) and I have recently been introduced to roll20.net, where you can make tabletop RPG campaigns to play. I've been trying to make something pokemon-related to play out, buuuuuut I have NO idea where to start. ^ ^;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So, hello, new to this thread (long time lurker on the site) and I have recently been introduced to roll20.net, where you can make tabletop RPG campaigns to play. I've been trying to make something pokemon-related to play out, buuuuuut I have NO idea where to start. ^ ^;

Well what kind of campaign are you thinking about making? Some classical swords and shields with pokemon thrown in? Something like reburst? Or just a typical pokemon game but with dice and stuff? That's really where you should start. After that there's a lot of different systems you could try out depending on which way you wanted to go with it.

Years
Well what kind of campaign are you thinking about making? Some classical swords and shields with pokemon thrown in? Something like reburst? Or just a typical pokemon game but with dice and stuff? That's really where you should start. After that there's a lot of different systems you could try out depending on which way you wanted to go with it.
Well, I was thinking something Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-ish, where you're exploring dungeons as pokemon.

Back