• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHESS YALL - The Tabletop Gaming Lounge

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
*somersaults in*

Somebody mentioned there should be a PC D&D group/game/whatnot. I'm just here to say YES PLEASE I AM IN.

*somersaults all the way back to the RPT*

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Deceptio is a real go getter and has made a d&d skype group for those of you interested in playing some of that stuff. If you want to be added to the group just shoot him a message with your skype name and we can get the party started.

Sir Codin

Somebody mentioned there should be a PC D&D group/game/whatnot. I'm just here to say YES PLEASE I AM IN.

*somersaults all the way back to the RPT*
Ah, I believe that was me. I have it my blog somewhere.

Also, I want in this club. Big D&D nerd, right here. Also play a little Magic The Gathering from time to time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So far we've got some people interested in doing a pokemon rpg and people interested in doing regular d&d. If everyone will just post here with what they're interested in along with their timezones and availability then we can get this stuff going. If you have something else in mind that you might want to do then you can also post that here along with your timezone and availability.

Sir Codin

CarcharOdin here for regular Dungeons & Dragons.

So far it's looking like I'm going to be a DM for a game, so let me know if you want 2nd edition, 3.5 edition, or 5th edition. I'll pick the appropriate modules to choose from based on what any players want, although I'm most familiar with Forgotten Realms and Planescape.

I'm available after 6pm Pacific US Time any day of the week except Friday and Sunday (I do Anime Club and Pathfinder at those times).

I already have a character creation guide for 5th edition typed up. Email me if you want the link at [email protected] or send me a PM here, I'm fine with either.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heyo all!

Personally I'd probably prefer 3.5 or Pathfinder because that's what I'm familiar with, but I'm open for something new if that's going to be a thing. As for timezones, I'm usually available from around 5pm GMT, through to around 3AM if I've got the following day off, which is Friday and Saturday regularly, although it's coming up to summer now :P Of course there are breaks for dinner and such, and I won't be around so much if I need an early night or if I've got a lot of work to do. Usually if I'm not up so late I'm available until a lil before midnight.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
I'm good with anything, although regular D&D does sound cool :)

I'm available from 10:00 - 2:00 EST most days, andprobavly longer on weekends. This will probably fluctuate though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Whoa, it suddenly got busy in here.

Playing D&D over Skype, is that practical? I don't know, but I don't think I have much more time left, unless it's mainly in the summer break.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I've never played D&D, but I'm interested in it! So count me in for something :) I'd make my character out of Lego pieces I have, so just let me know what I gotta do. ;P

Sir Codin

I've never played D&D, but I'm interested in it! So count me in for something :) I'd make my character out of Lego pieces I have, so just let me know what I gotta do. ;P

For D&D, we're going to be using virtual tabletop website Roll20 for maps and minis. We can also use it for character sheets, but there's also Obsidian Portal for that. Communication will be done either with Skype or with Google Chat, so microphone & headset HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It's more manageable than using text-chats.

For character minis, either draw your own picture or find one on the internet, I'm cool with either.

Last edited:
Years
Right now, the campaign I'm working on is kinda not making much progress in maps and figuring things out... Maybe some practice in playing will help me figure things out. >>;

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Um, I'm GMT+10, and I'm basically available Fridays through to Sunday, and Wednesdays, although of course I would have to take assignments etc into account. I'm fine with any D&D game, although I'm a total utter newbie. ^^

EDIT: my sleeping schedule is pretty screwed up so I'm willing to play whenever. I'll only be able to talk with a microphone before like 11pm though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm up for just about anything. I'd like to be a pc in a d&d game. I can gm though I'm not the best if anyone wants to do something else or doesn't have a good time zone/ the other group gets filled up. I'm UTC -4 and I'm usually available around 7pm - 7am.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

If you want to be part of the D&D game, add me to your Skype contacts (carcharodin) so I can add you to the group.

As of 05/26/2015 5:42 pm UTC -7 (Pacific Standard Time), we have 8 people in the chat. The party cannot be more than 6 player characters, but we will hold a discussion in the topic itself about what edition we will play, what module(s) to play, and what time for a session works for everyone. That way, if nothing works for you, you may leave the group if you wish.

UPDATE 6:50 PM UTC-7 05/27/2015:
D&D game is full, with more than enough players for the adventure path I've decided.

UPDATE 7:18PM UTC-7 06/11/2015:
Two players have bowed out, so we have two slots open for anyone willing to join, one of whom it would be preferable to be either a wizard or sorcerer. If interested, PM me.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So the D&D game is full, but for all those who aren't in that game I will be running a Pokemon RPG if you would like to join in on that. Or if everyone left would like to do something else then that is totally fine as well. Pokemon was just what was suggested. I have a handful of pdfs if you want to look through them and figure something out. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4hwkrt2eymyox/PDFs

Sir Codin

D&D game is being set up at a reasonable pace.

Getting shit done. That's what I do when it comes to D&D.

Sir Codin

Two of the players for the D&D game have bowed out, so we have two slot savailable for anyone willing to play.

The characters were an arcane caster class (wizard or sorcerer) for 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons and a Ranger.

If you want to join in on the game and can make it to weekly two hour Saturday sessions (sessions start at 7am UTC -7), that would be ideal. If you are interested, but have not yet been part of the Skype chat, add "carcharodin" on Skype so I can put you in the D&D chat.

Last edited:
Back