• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Children

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Oh, this is about having kids, not whether you like them or not like the last one. But still...

inb4 Shining Raichu!

I've got no plans on having children, I'm likely to be unable to care for them. I sometimes wish I could remove my reproductive system, as it's useless to me outside of waking me up at night prematurely at times. Turns out I can't, YAY!!
    You can't have a vasectomy?

Also, right now I don't want children, but I can't really say for the future. Childbirth and pregnancy is scary but I may change my mind. Though it wouldn't be my sole decision to make.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • No, no, absolutely not. This actually has nothing to do with my hatred of children and everything to do with my mixed feelings of sympathy and disgust for parents. I can't imagine being a parent... to have everything that makes me me sucked out of me and replaced with what it takes to be a parent. That kind of metamorphosis in which you lose yourself is not something I wish to experience and it's not something I would want to see happen to any of my friends either.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yeah, I'd like children! I wanna see how they resemble me, plus I don't wanna end my family tree, lol.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yes, I'd liked to get children sometime in the future. I want to experience parenthood, plus I'm good with kids LOL.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Yes, I would to have a few. But, I guess I am too young to talk about this, but I definately see I am going to have one!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I plan on having kids in the future, but I've heard that giving birth was haaaard. So, yeah, I'mma adopt kids named Thor and Loki. But I think I've said that somewhere in the forums before.

Back